• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

North Carolina MV RALLY April 6th, 7th,& 8th 2012

17 Legion

Just got back here in Statesville today. Took two whole days of travel from a place hotter than I've ever been (a I've been to some hot ones) to get home. Now, whose going to go to Denton Saturday morning from the direction of Charlotte/Statesville area? I would like to convoy. I think I missed the big one Friday morning, so my next shot is Saturday morning. Anybody?

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
From Charlotte, go north on NC 49, 2.8 miles past the intersection with NC 109, turn left on Gravel Mtn Rd, go .8 miles and turn left into the farm, take the left fork just past the pond and roll up to the gate. Simple as that!

Don, we had a young lady snapping pictures all day and she told me that her husband would post them as soon as he got home.

Dieselking22

Just got back here in Statesville today. Took two whole days of travel from a place hotter than I've ever been (a I've been to some hot ones) to get home. Now, whose going to go to Denton Saturday morning from the direction of Charlotte/Statesville area? I would like to convoy. I think I missed the big one Friday morning, so my next shot is Saturday morning. Anybody?
Hey man im coming from davie county mocksville. If your going to get off on 64 ill meet up with you in my m35a2

carolinaboy

Hello everyone. I am a high school student who lives outside of the Charlotte area. Until recently I did not think I would be able to come to the rally. Fortunately my parents are letting me out of chores Saturday so I will be able to attend. I do not currently have a MV, but I am coming to the rally to learn as much as possible, meet new people (Hopefully making friends), and actually seeing and touching the real thing instead of just looking at them. I will be driving up Saturday morning in my Jeep Wrangler. Looking forward to a good time.

Dieselking22

Hello everyone. I am a high school student who lives outside of the Charlotte area. Until recently I did not think I would be able to come to the rally. Fortunately my parents are letting me out of chores Saturday so I will be able to attend. I do not currently have a MV, but I am coming to the rally to learn as much as possible, meet new people (Hopefully making friends), and actually seeing and touching the real thing instead of just looking at them. I will be driving up Saturday morning in my Jeep Wrangler. Looking forward to a good time.
Thats awesome! im glad you are into MV's! hopefully you will own a MV one day! Im only 20 and ive dreamed about owning a MV and it came true one day on Craigslist :mrgreen: There is good deals out there you just have to wait for the right one. And have the money ready at a quick notice.

-Corey

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don, we had a young lady snapping pictures all day and she told me that her husband would post them as soon as he got home.
Hey mike thanks for the note; wish I was there helping you in the MKT. You all are in a treat. Mikes Chille Mack rocks. I had 3 plates the last time he made it.

Breakfast is also a treat. :drool::drool::drool:WHOA...!

wilfreeman

Yeah, Mike - Mandy's been taking pics all weekend. I think Kevin has been too. I took some on the trail ride today in Vinnie's wifes m1009. I will post them tomorrow afternoon when we get home. The convoy just left for the G.C. - wish I could have gone, but the family wanted bbq from Jimmie's instead. Brought back a lot of memories hearing all of those diesels going at one time!

Chuck76

My GF and I showed up around 1030. We walked around and looked at everything twice. Didnt intraduce myself, or speak with anyone. What I did see, makes me want a boobed deuce even more now.
Anyway heres a few pics she took................

Attachments

ctmustang

Me my wife and our little one just got home from Denton and what a great time. Did I mention it got down to 35 last nite but thats fine everybody slept like a rock. I'll post a few pics now and some more tomorrow as my eyes are closing from staying around the campfire with everyone til who knows when.

Attachments

phil2968

Wow, the pig has gotten big since the Ga rally! A lot of tents, I hope everyone stayed warm last night.
I know that truck and equipment! What a set up, those two are too much!

Attachments

Last edited:

17 Legion

Great time today. Nice to meet some of the people I've already "met" here on the forum. I brought my whole family. Alot of nice trucks. Hope to see everyone again real soon.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks