• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

North Carolina Title Issues

fallen

I bought a m886 from a guy in South Carolina. He now has the SC title for it. I am going to meet him Friday to get the title signed over to me. Do i have to have a vin number verification before i can get the title in North Carolina.

CGarbee

I bought a m886 from a guy in South Carolina. He now has the SC title for it. I am going to meet him Friday to get the title signed over to me. Do i have to have a vin number verification before i can get the title in North Carolina.
Nope,
To get a NC title you will need:
His SC title reasigned to you.
Proof of insurance. (Form MVR615)
Title application. Form MVR1)
Damage disclosure (he has to sign this, so make sure you take it with you when you go to get the title from him...). (Form MVR181)

The forms are located at:
NCDOT: Titles

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks