• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

North GA Mountains October 18th - Trail Ride

mattrains

We are planning on a trail ride October 18th in the North GA Mountain from Elijay area to Helen. All dirt roads. If you're interested let me know. We haven't got the trails mapped yet but the event is planned :)

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
GA rally is the once a year big show.
Camping trail riding
Vendors
Over a 130 trucks last year
I would also most likely attend you event but its right at rally time.

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some will be there way early
Everyone has budgeted for rally
Fuel cabins food etc ect
Your event is just too close to rally time.
And guys and gals have already asked for time off.
Hard to try to get more time off.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Everyone who is anyone in the southeast is going to be at the GA Rally. Heck there's even going to be people from other countries there.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The trip from Ellijay to Helen sounds like a blast. I would like to do it sometime. If all goes well, we will be relocating to Blairsville next summer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks