• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Northern California East Bay Area CUCV Wrench day/Meet & Greet

CucVee-E

We kicked around the idea of a meet up now lets kick around some dates. And how complicated we want this to be. I am game for being point person and picking a meet place, but would like feed back and ideas or input on dates. we should take advantage of this great weather we are having as well. I think a meet up will be the easiest vs wrench day. - How much lead time does one need? I am good with two weeks he he. I say we pick a date and who ever can make it fine, always plan another one out more lead time too.... maybe at a park in Martinez CA, and we tail gate and bbq? i'll check with the city what is required for use etc...
thank you

donalloy1

E, I am so interested! What do you say we wait for more to reply? Saved original reply's so we can attack from that angle also. Suppose if we can get 6 or more hits. We should propose a date. What do you think? DMLII sends....:jumpin:

CucVee-E

Ok Don & All- Let's get a date going here! I am on board for a weekend day event! If I counted correctly we have 7 interested now ! How about a date in May? Does Saturday the 26th?!! Works for me! PM or post here let me know -your feedback is appreciated thank you!:beer:

Red_506

Originally I thought I could make this day, then I realized it was memorial day weekend. Unfortunately I will not be able to make it.

Last edited:

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
the Vacaville Fiesta Days parade is that day and i'm looking for more MVs to participate. can only commit to this?

CucVee-E

Ok - I didn't even notice it was Memorial day! How about Saturday May 19th?
(to) @ bigmike - Is that an invitation to join you in Vacaville ? What's involved ? Thank you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks