• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Northern Utah camping/offroad trip

red

Planning a little MV get together the weekend of October 21-23. Headed out to 5 mile pass, about 10 miles west of Eagle Mountain on friday to play around in the desert and explore some of the trails. Lots of trails in the area varying from dirt roads to some rock crawling but plan to stay on the dirt/sand trails for this trip. Camping friday and saturday night, then headed up to a car show in Ogden sunday morning.

I'll be in the m816 wrecker for recovery if needed but this will most likely be a pretty easy offroad trip.

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm in for the Friday and Saturday playing. I've got firewood, but won't have enough if the group gets too big. I'll bring the deuce! (obviously ;)

Last edited:

MtnSnow

Lynnette and I will be seeing if we can clear our schedules to make it happen. If so She will be in the M923a2 and I the M925a2. If needed I can also provide electrical power ;-)

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No one else confirmed going? I would have thought there would have been more interest/enthusiasm. Is it too late in the year or something? Or are most of the Utah MV folks going to the SteelSoldier's Georgia rally? :roll:

:gimp2:

red

Alright then we'll meet up on Friday. Cheapest stop for fuel near the area is at the Smith's on Redwood Rd and Hwy 73. From there head west on 73 until it intersects with Pony Express Trail (where 73 turns northwest). Valence and I will be headed out there around noon. Let me know if you're coming and roughly what time to expect your arrival.

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Alright then we'll meet up on Friday. Cheapest stop for fuel near the area is at the Smith's on Redwood Rd and Hwy 73. From there head west on 73 until it intersects with Pony Express Trail (where 73 turns northwest). Valence and I will be headed out there around noon. Let me know if you're coming and roughly what time to expect your arrival.
Final day notice:
Bumping this just in case someone sees it who's in the area and wants to go. No MV required, but encouraged! :)

Forecast is sunny this weekend! Lows in the 40's and highs in the 60-70's on Fri/Sat/Sun.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks