• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NOT a deuce, but definitely a sweet MV.

Gunnar1071

Heading in to work today, I saw a delivery in progress of one of our countries newest fighters. I see them about once a month heading east on the 210 from the 605 north.:beer:

Attachments

Darwin T

i keep seeing the new armored trucks on trailers traveling on i-10 all the time. i talked to a mechanic who gave me the scoop. they started delivering them by driving them to there new homes, here is the catch, most broke down before they got there. so they started trailering them. i have no reason not to trust him, has anyone heard the same, or something different. :drool:

A

A/C Cages

It looks like the tail section of the F22 Raptor which are delivered in peices due to their odd dimensions. What does everyone else think?

A

A/C Cages

Well I cant get these thumbnails to enlarge anymore. Thinking I need a new laptop, too many errors keep happening on this POS. You are correct, the tails are closer to the bugs.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You saw NOTHING.

There was not "special cargo" on that highway at that time on that day.

You will tell NO ONE that you saw ANYTHING.

GIVE US YOUR CAMERA !

<three days later....>

Oh, It was just a weather balloon.

(SSDD = Same Sh**, Different Day)

SMOKEWAGON66

im gonna throw my 2cents in here... it is most likely a FA/18 hornet judging by the shape of the tail.

and although JSF's and Raptors are made back east at Marietta, they do ship some through Cali on trucks...since we do have one of the main testing facilities for JSF and Raptors here...but thats no Raptor....and its too wide and flat to be one of those flimsy F-35s lol... (sorry i couldnt resist..im kinda partial to the Raptors as that is what i work "around")

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Forget the R8 and the plane. I want the tractor and trailer. I can put those to work............:mrgreen:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks