• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Not a question, just a comment

jerseyjeep2003

I was just perusing the MD GL listings. They have a few M35A3's listed. Nice looking/running trucks. Dang.....the fever is going up as I type. I've only had my bobbed A2 for 6 months and ALREADY feeling like I want to add an unmolested A3 to my driveway. I wonder if my wife would notice it parked beside the A2. She told me I couldn't bring another Wrangler home from the PA Jeep show last week, buuuut she never said anything about another deuce. HMMMMM, it IS our anniversary next month, I'll just bet she would love to have her very own MV...lolHow can I pull this one off. D*mn OD fever.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Check with an attorney, if he or she says yes, then by all means, go ahead. You have our blessings!

91W350

You could be like some in the past have posted, it was too cheap so I bid and won. I did not even want it.... Then when you pick it up, it is the greatest ever and you are so happy you won it so cheaply...

Might still check with an attorney and see how bad she can hurt you....

gunboy1656

How to pull it off? well that is simple have some deep pockets to out do everyone here you just told your ideas to. :p

How forgiving is she. get it then beg for mercy. And good luck.

Oh, unless you have that one in a million wife, do not bring anything home for your aniversary that has wheels. A Vet or something similar, maybe, but you may be better off sticking with the old stand-bys of jewlery and flowers.
You got to look at these things as a "big picture", keep her happy then buy the MV.

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tell her the A3 is for her and you spared no expense for the auto tranny, power steering, etc so she can ride comfortably. Now she can follow you around in the A2.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Step 1: Bid as high as you must to win it.
Step 2: Complete your EUC.
Step 3: Get frustrated waiting for your EUC to clear.
Step 4: Quietly celebrate when your EUC clears.
Step 5: Sneak away one day and recover your prize.
Step 6: When she sees it, be prepared for the SHTF event.
Step 7: Try to guess which one of you is going to get the nasty side of the wedding vows:
"Until death do us part."

GOOD LUCK !

2cents

zout

I can smell the BS from here - but eh - pick it up and park it next to the other one and if she is blonde she may not notice it and thinks its a refection from the sun ???????????

rofl

Ahhh - my friend bought it as a gift for me ??

Just get her involved in the hobby without any game playing and make her part of it - take your time with her and show her - let her drive yours patiently with you in the PASSENGER SEAT - attract more with honey than anything else.

Heck - get a bouqet of roses and get the truck - put em on the hood and tell her you got it for her.

Did I mention I am still working on being married after 34 yrs to my FIRST wife.

koolex11

I bought my 101 just messing around on GL. I thought "no way will it go for that price!" but guess what it did. I am about to buy a second 101 and I'm trying to figure out how to get a 1008, or maybe just skip the light truck and get a deuce. They're so much more versatile!

hwcurtice

I can smell the BS from here - but eh - pick it up and park it next to the other one and if she is blonde she may not notice it and thinks its a refection from the sun ???????????

rofl

Ahhh - my friend bought it as a gift for me ??

Just get her involved in the hobby without any game playing and make her part of it - take your time with her and show her - let her drive yours patiently with you in the PASSENGER SEAT - attract more with honey than anything else.

Heck - get a bouqet of roses and get the truck - put em on the hood and tell her you got it for her.

Did I mention I am still working on being married after 34 yrs to my FIRST wife.
34 years! Awesome!

Still working on mine after only 27. But its one of the easiest things I do, like breathing...

Explaining why I need something, not so easy....

My 2cents? Don't lie. Be honest. Take her for a ride. Show her how easy it is to drive. Do not forget ear protection! And if it's cold, don't forget to bundle her up!

ryan77

Well its easier to ask for forgiveness then permission!! Worst case your doin the knuckle shuffle for the next 6 months!!!!!!!2cents

Tlauden

I agree with the easier to ask forgiveness than permission :) or you could just "get it at such a good price you couldn't pass it up" LOL

Then again you could just ask and heck, who knows, she might say yes!!

My argument is a Deuce is about $5000 CHEAPER than an average ATV. So it's a better bang for you buck, and it's way more versatile!

Any way though, good luck to ya!!!

G-Force

If she REALLY loves you she will understand and get over it..............And if she doesn't.........you got another truck out of it....

rednckii

:ditto:i complety agree do it all the time with mine and she still loves me just expect to buy her somthing expensive after also we all have to have toys wifes included

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks