• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Not military but...

Whoopdefraggindo

Got me a rig about a month ago, I know it is not military but hope to build it up to be as close as I can get it. It's a 1988 Chevy Suburban with 4 " lift running on some 33s.Any suggestions on what I can do to make it militaryesk.

Attachments

Last edited:

randyscycle

Seen a couple of 'Burbuns done in Desert Tan Carc that looked pretty good. That and a set of Hummer beadlocks along with a brushguard from a CUCV and some blackout lights should round it out nicely.

KI4GSN

I'd keep the bumper. Just don't scare too many people with it though:p. Look at adding some sort of upper protection to the bumper, and loose the wagon wheels.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Search for term M1007 and I think the first thread you pull up will give you some insight and motivation.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks