• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Not new but kinda new to me M37.

Westech

CPL
This was lifers M37. My friend Jeff and I had bought it from him before his passing. We picked it up in 2010 if I remember correctly.
The engine had a extra hole in the side and a rebuilt engine came with the truck.
We installed the rebuilt and well **** it has a slight knock on a rod bearing. So the truck sat for the last 5 years under a cover.
After some wheeling and dealing and a few trades I ended up with her.
A very solid truck. She will be getting the Westy resto treatment. sdfvdfvvdefv.jpgAnd for who have seen my M151 you know I can turn out one impressive restoration.

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congratulations! They are great little trucks. Fun to work on and fun to drive.

Plus, they have lots of "accessories"!

Collect them all! :clinto:

mhassett

Nice score, and good luck with the restore.
Please post pictures.
Maybe you could send a beer to those of us who will faithfully follow your progress.

3dAngus

Yep. 5 years down, 5 years to go.
Who knows?
You might even beat me to the finish line.
Nice truck. Still lovin' mine!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks