• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Not such a good recovery for someone

Gunner0311

No common sense

So many people out there have never hauled anything substantial before and think
if it fits in the back of their pickup or trailer that "all is well".

They simply have no common sense to draw from.

To quote a famous comedian: "You can't fix stupid"....aua

kurtkds

I ran my MEP004 across the scales at work a while back, 6300LBS. I can only imagine the pucker factor of towing with that setup. LOL

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Meanwhile down at the station...
"Hey, Joe, remember that generator we need to pick up the Army post? Why don't you take the Ridgline and that old U-haul and go pick it up."
"Hey, uh, gee, Bob, don't you think I should use one of the brush trucks??"
"Nnnnaaaawww! You'll be fine. Besides, they're give those old trucks a wax job today."
:roll::roll::roll:

You'd think a Fire Dept. would have something a little more substantial in their motorpool to drag the likes of that generator.

treessw

STANDARD TOWING FEATURES:
• Integrated closed-box frame with unit-body construction
• Integrated class III trailer hitch
• 5,000-lb. towing capacity[1]
• Trailer harness (RTS and RTL; RT is pre-wired for a trailer harness)
• Pre-wired for trailer brake controller
• Heavy-duty radiator with dual 160-watt fans
• Heavy-duty power-steering fluid cooler
• Heavy-duty automatic-transmission fluid cooler
• Power-assisted ventilated front disc/solid rear disc brakes

I ran my MEP004 across the scales at work a while back, 6300LBS. I can only imagine the pucker factor of towing with that setup. LOL
That trailer is rated at 7k and weighs in at approx. 2k. So.... lets do some math... :doh: Ahhhh sure This will work out great!!!!! ROLL OUT!!!