• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

November 2016 MV of the Month Nominations

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
It's a beautiful sunny day (at least in Columbus, Georgia):beer:

SO...setting here enjoying life I can't think of a single reason why YOU can't snap a pic of your favorite MV and nominate it here for all the world to see and possibly vote for.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
OK remember...post only ONE pic...the ONE you want to represent your vehicle. DO NOT post any other pics or info about the vehicle until the "POLL/VOTE Thread opens...then have at it.:rules:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG

Guys.....please post only one pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
I say disqualify those who can't follow directions! (Gives me a better shot at winning) 😎

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Grekin

I'd like to nominate my trailer and this is the coolest pic that I have of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks