• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Now part of the club

coolnick73

I took the plunge yesterday and got me an M35A2C from Andy at army6x6.com. I am now in the process of cleaning off some surface rust for some new paint.

It all started with a $170 M105 from GL (EUC at Battle Creek) and it sure seemed like it needed something to pull it with. Hopefully I won't me needing any additional equipment any time soon :roll:

Attachments

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
coolnick73 said:
Hopefully I won't me needing any additional equipment any time soon :roll:
It's already too late for you, you're officially infected with the MVFlu. I will say though, from my own personal infection perspective...it's NEVER a question of "needing" more!!! By the way, sweet looking truck. I'm with gimpyrobb, I love the dropsides!

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard!! TONS of information and assistance here at S.S. I guess Andy hasn't sold all of his trucks yet! LOL CONGRATS!! Dropsides are "it"! Good luck, and enjoy!! I know that the wife and I sure do! :-D

gunboy1656

Ahh you are the one getting that truck. Andy told me that I couldn't have that one. That thing is super clean.

He's told me he had a LOT of requests for it.

He found a couple issues, but nothing major. So far i am happy dealing with him.

A friend of mine bought one off him and seeing how he dealt with things, even after the sale help mme decide. Just cant wait to get it home.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks