• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Np205

Croatan_Kid

Were the NP205s in the various CUCVs the round pattern 205s or the figure 8s?

I'm in dire need of a round pattern, 32 spline 205 or a 29 spline Dodge 205 (used 89-93 and extremely rare).

Croatan_Kid

I'm not a member over there, so I can't post it up.

If one of yall could get me some information on one I would really appreciate it!

PLEASE! :-D

Croatan_Kid

It's too big for me, that sounds dumb, but the forum I'm on the most only has 510 members. I like to keep it small, it's rules out a lot of bashing and arguements.

Buuuttt...since I need on so bad, I'll go give it a shot.

AJMBLAZER

Eh, contributing members and members that actually frequent the technical forums are different things these days. I like the fact that it's rare that there's something you might want to do and someone on there hasn't already done it once (or done it multiple times) and doesn't have ideas and advice for you. Even if it's off the wall and no one has done exactly what you're thinking someone usually has experience or ideas related to it and helpful to it.

Are you a member of www.CarolinaK5.com ? Lots of good folks there too.

Croatan_Kid

There was a big fall-out between the founding members of Carolina K5 and one of the head guys with money supposed to be used for the site...anyway, most of the guys from Carolina K5 went on to form Wheelin Dixie and I'm on that site all the time. You oughta check it out, tell them I sent you.

I joined over on Colorado K5, but I can't post anywhere...wtfo?

AJMBLAZER

Regular members can post in the garage only. However that's where 90% of the tech activity is anyways. People complain a lot that you have to pay to get full access but other than some specific (and actually non-tech related) forums I spend most of my time in the garage.

Just ask about them in the garage and say you're looking for one and I'm sure folks will pipe up.

Ah, I was wondering where CarolinaK5 had gone too. Hadn't heard much about it in a while but was only really looking at it a few years back when the wife was strongly considering NC for her future schooling. We changed plans and I haven't been back since.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks