• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ntm 923a2 ctis

ecostruction

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Picking up the 923A2 tomorrow. It's coming home on a lowboy. I noticed that i have 1 tire flat and was wondering what I can do to fill that one tire up? Any help is appreciated.

Eco

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Air it up just like any other tire.If you have a air hose you can air it up from the trucks gladhands.

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Air it up with the semi air or start the M923 and air it up with the CTIS if it works or use the air hose from the truck (m923).

I'm to slow.

ecostruction

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks. I didn't think there was a valve stem connected to the CTIS parts on the wheel to connect into. I have a hose already to take with me.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
There is a stem on each wheel valve and the wheel stems extend on both sides of the rim so if the outer stem has a schrader valve in it and then the ctis line to wheel valve over it you can air up manually from the inside rim stem

ecostruction

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks all. Load out went well. When I bought the truck, it appeared that the top was not in good shape as it was not on correctly. When I got there, the top was fixed mostly and in great shape. Overall, the entire truck is in much better condition than I was planning. I was going to put the 185 box on it, but now am not sure. The only thing to fix is the stack is missing from the muffler up. Anyone got one?

All the CTIS lights were blinking red and that wouldn't change. So I aired up the one low tire manually, I hadn't realized that there was a manual stem on each wheel. By the time the truck was home, the CTIS was working and all tires were up to highway pressure. We had several long times of idling so maybe that was it. All lights work, everything is good.

John, saw you on the list at Delaware (at least I think it was you, I was reading upside down). Hoping your load out went well.

Eco,

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks