• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NY-PENN MVCC mtg, Aug. 9 in CNY location change

LanceRobson

The Easy Company, NY-PENN Military Vehicle Collectors Club meeting on 09AUG09, originally planned to be held at Jack and Angie's, will be here at our farm.

We're about 3 miles from their place. We're about half-way between Auburn and Skaneateles and about 12 minutes from the Weedsport exit (Exit 40) of I-90. I can PM directions to anyone who needs them.

We'll be getting together rain or shine.

Whether you are a member or not, you are welcome. We'll be serving burgers and dogs etc. Please let me know if you are coming so I can keep the headcount straight for chow.

Plan on arriving at noon or a little later with the meeting around 1PM and chow to follow.

MVs welcome!

Lance

JeepMan

I've gotten confirmations from some folks that they are coming to this meeting.

If I haven't heard from you and you plan on coming, please let me know by Saturday, 8 Aug.

Thanks

Lance

As a side note to this event. Sat. and Sun. there's Brockway/ATHS truck shows there in Cortland/Homer. The truck show on Sun will be at the Living History Museum right on Rt. 11 in Homer and on display will be an M60 Tank/M135/M38AC as well as many civie trucks. Possibly even a 1919 Model T military truck as well.
It wraps up on sat but there is also a Pagent of Steam Show in Canandiguia
NY. A must see with hundreds of tractors/engines and working steam tractors. A large flea market rounds out this event. Bring boots if it's been raining because it gets muddy there !!