• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NYC Veterans Day Parade !!

LiqTenEXp

Attached is an email Randy received for the people who helped by participating in the parade this year:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is James Lanham - Confirmation Official for the 2014 Veteran's Day Parade.

I, have attached a file, in appreciation to the many groups , members, families, parents, Sponsors ,Service Men & Service Women.

United We Stand, Divided We Will Fall.

God Bless You,and God Bless America.

James.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY HOLIDAYS &
THANK YOU FOR OUR FREEDOMS​

With the holiday season upon us, and your participation in the largest Veterans Day Parade in the nation – Americas Parade, Veterans Day Parade New York City, we want to thank you for all you do and have done to keep our nation great.

The pride of service, and patriotism of grateful New Yorkers, will forever be remembered in the 1 hour video special of the parade which is now available to view.

Go to http://americasparade.org

We here thank you for joining us to present the biggest turnout of participants in our and any other Veterans Day Parade ever.

So as we celebrate Thanksgiving Day, Christmas and bringing in the New Year – 2015, we salute YOU for your continued service to our great nation.

Thank you.

Patrick Gualtieri
Executive Director & NYC Veterans Day Parade
Email: Patuwvc@aol.com

“The willingness with which our young people are likely to serve in any war, no matter how justified, shall be directly proportional to how they perceive the veterans of earlier wars were treated and appreciated by their nation.”

—George Washington

LiqTenEXp

@55:41 you can see the middle group of MTA/steel soldiers members (there were 3 groups and I was able to find our group due to the horses just before us).

emr

Yes I sent an e mail , The 2015 thread is in the forum under the " upcoming Events " And I have been bumping it out every now and then :))))) Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks