• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Nyc vets parade info !!!

emr

ALL ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND The LARGEST :) Veterans Day Parade in the Nation !!!

There are some rules that need to be followed, this Year General Patraius WILL Be on the Reviewing stand checking us out :) Bring your camera, There are STRICKED Security issues with this !! He is the Head of the CIA Now!!! I MUST have drivers Name and cell number e mailed to me up to the night before we go, I will check e mail 0300 Nov 11th to make sure I have all. We are mtg in 2 locations to convoy in, First is the Dover Armory off rt 15 south xt 34 off rt 80 Dover NJ ... We pull out 0610 SHARP The Guard guys meet there too, this year we will also have some rolling thunder with us too, :) Then we go to the 6 Brothers Diner on rt 46 were it meets up with rt 3, ... WE PULL OUT 0810 SHARP then go to our mtg point, NOW this is sticky we may have a new place because of the amount of our convoy, and ...also... we are picking up Vets to carry this year, there will be a place to disembark all Vet passengers... ALL will be discussed at drivers mtgs at the rally points,
There will be absolutely NO advertising of any kind, on any vehicle, ALL must realize i have signed a waiver for all to possibly be on TV or in future ads, and all other things that say the NYC Parade committee is responsible for nothing :) Do not come of this is an issue :) just a disclaimer :) Anyone can meet us there BUT MUST REALIZE that i will have the place of where we assemble in the next few days and all will receive updates and NO one is allowed to just show up, I have been told this by them like 20 times, They do not want any issues and i am on board with that. :) Its along day, its just the best parade to be part of ever ... :) Its worth the effort and we have a great time, it is COLD , " I throw the windshield down when we pull out on to rt 3 and run in topless :) it is worth the freeze driving thru the city this way :) This year we will and-have guys at the diner mostly Soldiers from the NJ Guard wanting rides, We are going topless so anyone who wants can ride in the back, we will bring anyone back to diner at days end, Hope U want to attend its a GREAT event ... Randy ... randyemr@aol.com 973 219 4499 cell fyi... answering here only will not put anyone on the roster .. I have enough trouble keeping up with e mails ... thanks

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks