• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

O-ring for 5 ton CTIS Schrader valve

jcollings

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Trying to find part number for Oring for attachment of hose to schrader valve on CTIS system either square cut or regular?

Thanks

jcollings

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That diagram is for the front wheel it's on the rear wheel the hose o-ring is inside very tiny oring. I bought a new hose it has a ring inside. can't find part number for that oring, you had luck finding it though Harbor Freight?

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mine measure 7/32" id x 11/32" od. You should be able to by a pile of them for a few bucks online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That diagram is for the front wheel it's on the rear wheel the hose o-ring is inside very tiny oring. I bought a new hose it has a ring inside. can't find part number for that oring, you had luck finding it though Harbor Freight?
These work great. Send me your address and I'll throw a few in an envelope and mail them to you.

20170108_194025.jpg