• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Odometer running backwards M35A3.

fleetmech

Christine has taken a new form?!?:p

Did this just start happening one day? Is the needle pushed down hard at zero, or loose and floating there?

treedawg

Christine has taken a new form?!?:p

Did this just start happening one day? Is the needle pushed down hard at zero, or loose and floating there?
I’ve Only had her 3-4 weeks. It’s been this way since she followed me home. I really haven’t looked at the needle closely but haven’t noticed it floating or bouncing as I drive.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The only way that is possible is if the speedometer cable is being spun in the wrong direction. I suspect someone has swapped out the cable drive adapter with an incorrect one. As Gringeltaube suggested, take a photo of the drive adapter and post. Has someone changed out the transmission? I would contact the previous owner and find out when this started.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks