• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Offering shipping help from Alaska

MLuper7

I was wondering if I can offer to help with shipping to and from Alaska to the states. I drive truck for Carlile Transportation and thought I might be able to help fellow soldiers out with shipping plans or costs. But I don't want to come across as advertising. If an admin could get with me about this that would be great. Thanks

MLuper7

How would we go about getting a 200 lbs pallet from there, eagle river to terminal in Columbus ga 31904
Oh get with me and give me dimensions. We have a terminal in Minneapolis so I'd imagine that's where we'd ship it. Im not too sure if we would have a local guy down there deliver it or have another carrier pick it up.

glassk

Just a rough idea , you might need to put it on a 48 x 48, and it would be about 48 inches tall, 180 lbs to minn terminal , and what would make prices go up, over size say 120 " by 60 " x 48" 1000lbs, that couldn't go in a trailer could it

MLuper7

Just a rough idea , you might need to put it on a 48 x 48, and it would be about 48 inches tall, 180 lbs to minn terminal , and what would make prices go up, over size say 120 " by 60 " x 48" 1000lbs, that couldn't go in a trailer could it
Yeah that would fit. What're you wanting to ship out a pallet full off axles? And the price change varies based on size mostly and weight. I don't work in sales so I'm not sure what the expenses are.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks