• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Offical 2009 Florida Rally Parts Swap Thread

vinny-socom1

Derek, let me know we might be able to trade some stuff! I hope I have enough room.

I found the NSN for the harness anyone interested let me know NSN#2590-00-076-6001

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The 6001 harness is for the M35A1. They used to sell for cheap on Ebay. Whatcha gotta have for it Vinny? ZIggy had some too, just sent him a PM re his harnesses right before I found this thread.

vinny-socom1

Kenny make me an offer? or trade? I bought it a while back and I do not plan on getting a duce again so let me know.. I can't remember what I paid for it .

Vinny

dc3coyote

Is there any word on Citizen soldier, I would love to get some good syrup....
Maybe some peanuts from Ironhorse...
I can bring oranges, and grapefruits
Its lunch time so I am thinking food.

vinny-socom1

there are some left, but not sure how many will sell at the Rally? I'm trying to take the rest off of my other truck but I don't think I can fit them in the trailer. The only good thing is I'm North of the Rally so if someone needed they could stop by on their way home I guess.

Vinny

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Vinny, bring that harness with you if you can, I'll try to barter it from you at the rally.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I may be able to make the rally........I will be traveling from Gadsden AL, to the rally site in a Dodge dually pulling a 28ft gooseneck (empty). If anybody wants to trailer their vehicle or load it with trade goods, let me know (will take donations for fuel). I will be bringing all of my trade goods to include the M1 bustle racks (would make great headache racks with a little mod).
I will know more toward the end of the month.
PM me if interested. If there is enough interest it may help me make a final commitment.

Blythewoodjoe

OK, getting ready for the trip and was wondering if anything I have is wanted by others.

Available:
One multifuel engine can ($100)
Rocket boxes (48" by 12" by 12"). Not mine, I ran across a fellow this week that bought some at the same sale I did and he said he has a few he don't need. $40 each.
Possably some fiberglass troop seats (price to be determined by market:-D)
Possably 9.00 x 20 tires on rims $100 each or I keep em"
GP small tents, no poles $100 each.
Possably decue doors, take offs $?

I will add stuff as I think of it. I am only bringing stuff people want so if you are interested let me know.

Joe Trapp

Blythewoodjoe

One of the tents may be new. I can bring all of them and sort them out. I need to do that anyway and I will alone on this trip so I will have the time Saturday. I made a very function set of pole from the poles for camo netting. I like them better than the originals. I will bring them too.

Blythewoodjoe

I don't know the dimentions but since there is interets I will plan on setting some of them up and what you guys think. The small is round. I will have to hunt some specs. I can set one up buy myself in a half hour maybe. If you follow the directions, they are pretty simple.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Joe, I WANT THAT CAN! GP Smalls are like 17' octagonal or hex, I forget!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks