• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OFFICIAL 08' RAUSCH CREEK SIGNUP THREAD!!

Rickyoday

Great Pics!! They don't show how steep, rocky, and narrow, the trail was along the power lines. You can only really appreciate it in person. You guys HAVE to go next year...it was a hoot! BTW, there were a couple of time I thought we may have needed to use the wrecker, but luckily didn't need to. Rick

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
ARMYMAN30YearsPlus said:
Here we sit like birds in the wilderness
birds in the wilderness
birds in the wilderness
here we set like birds in the widerness waiting for some pics
Aha! You have some time in a Scout uniform, too, I take it? ;)

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Yup I would have made Eagle but discovered girls......

Thanks for the great pictures I sure wish my sons had joined you and hopefully they will log on and see what they missed.

LanceRobson

Geez Ricky, I didn't have a camera but if anyone has video of the side slope hill NewMVguy led us down I bet the audio will include some loud snapping noises of sphincters snapping shut on seat cushions!

I'm sure glad I left the M1008 behind for that leg and was in your M818. I'd still be packing peices of it back up the hill.

Rickyoday

There was a bit of a "pucker factor" on that ride, wasn't there!?! I still can't get over what kinds of terrain these trucks can cross! Lance, your M1008 hung in there pretty well....that morning trail ride was not fit for walking on in spots, and the M1008 made it! You only high centered it once, right?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Who was the guy with the video camera who was jumping in and out of the trucks on that last really tight run down the rock slope? He must have video of that....

Rickyoday

That was OLDCHEV4X4, he said that he'd get the video up asap....."Unfortunately my camcorder is hi8 and posting video is gonna be a task. But i'll work on it. " are his exact words for an earlier post. I'm anxious to see them!

THEROAD

Just becaused you asked.

The pics do not do justice to the sights and sounds of the day. You have got to be there.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks