• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official '15 Ga. Rally Info thread

sandcobra164

Rolling out at 0800 hours, moving at 50 constant should make for a lunchtime arrival. Looking forward to seeing everybody in the afternoon. I'll be at the registration tent for my volunteer time around 1600. That's all dependent upon trucks running correctly but I've done this 5 times before, I think we'll be fine.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We are.at around.65 trucks now. Registration desk is closed now. Folks are still milling about. So far, so good here.

Welder1

This will be my first rally. I have only had my M35A2 for about a year now. I spent the last month getting it ready. I serviced rage the brakes, wheel bearing, new boots, and new 11.00 NDCC tires. I will be traveling with Sandcobra so I am prepared and look forward to a nice trip. Thanks for all the advice and parts support.

Eddie Cannon

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This will be my first rally. I have only had my M35A2 for about a year now. I spent the last month getting it ready. I serviced rage the brakes, wheel bearing, new boots, and new 11.00 NDCC tires. I will be traveling with Sandcobra so I am prepared and look forward to a nice trip. Thanks for all the advice and parts support.
Eddie Cannon
Make sure to go out and meet people. Volunteer for something, it helps to get in contact with people easier. Most of all, don't make my mistake to wait for an official invitation for the campfire. Will not come, but a lot of people most evenings come together somewhere and sit around a fire. I thought there would be one official day for it, but turned out I was wrong.

Regardless, I had a great time and so will you.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good morning durhamtown.
Good morning Ken

Andy3 can end his panic attack!
Andy served at the MKT last night. He was the head bean pusher. After serving me he thaked me. It really should have been the other way around.

Me thinks todays special project will be a front wheel bearing on Sean Connery's vehicle.

gottaluvit

CUCVLOVER has made a very useful thread and poll for those who could not make it this year. If you are not able to make it but are still reading this thread than you might want to look there as well.
Well, I am gonna be there Saturday only. I doubt a room within 50 miles is available so I will just rough it and bring my sleeping bag for Saturday night and sleep beside my car. Its a newer Camaro so not good to sleep in. Been in worse situations. I am headed to Daytona Beach to visit with my father for a week. Still tossing around the thought of passing on the campfire and head out around 5ish in hopes of getting a room before dark. Not good at night driving.
Edit: found my tent. I will be rain/dew free afterall! Yippee!

Last edited:

Chief_919

As packed as I am gonna be, planning to roll out at 0500 and should get there around 0830-0900 tomorrow.

Bringing the M1028, my lowrider M105, an swiss M-1905 bicycle and a Swiss M-1993 bicycle.

guns1977

Hey, been watchin for the tshirt thread and pics, not gonna be able to make it down this year, but would like to get a current shirt to show off till next year, info?
Thanks

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hey, been watchin for the tshirt thread and pics, not gonna be able to make it down this year, but would like to get a current shirt to show off till next year, info?
Thanks
Any shirts left over will be sold on the website after the rally. I'll have a thread up Monday.

The Stig

Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow! Will be headed out to DT as soon as I get off work at 6am. I do have a question though, will we be able to make purchases with debit cards, or is it just better to bring cash?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks