• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official '15 Ga. Rally Info thread

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
JP has me on the towbar. We have to stop for fuel so that will be fun... ETA approx 2100. Sad part is I will arrive .1 second before my truck does... :cry:

sandcobra164

Hate your coming in that way. I'll be there Thursday if you haven't fixed it by then to lend a hand. I've volunteered to man the registration tent Thursday afternoon but I'm sure I can find a way out of that if need be. If not, I'll help into the night to get Bella repaired.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Leaving at o'dark thirty Tuesday. I have lots of tools but do you need anything special? I am fresh out of head gaskets, sorry.

RAYZER

Quadjeeper,Tow4 and I are at poppops LZ since 5:30 this afternoon,we received royal treatment and the grand tour!
Should arrive in camp around 3pm
Tomorrow.
All is well.

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Adam, bad luck, glad you manage to get the m190 - (Bella?) to the rally.

As per standard GA Rally procedure, you should inform Sgt. Maj. Rmtaunton about this event, I am sure that he and his team will rise to the occasion.

2014 GA Rally_135.jpg

Too bad I can't be there to help out.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Will be back out to the site this afternoon or early evening. Going to fill up the pickup truck with sprinkle of joy.

Dolly recovery was successful. I dropped it and picked up the generator/ECU (DRASH) trailer at TWRIGHTS in the middle of the night. Then grabbed a hotel room. A few minor delays but was surprised (delayed) by the sheer volume of people who wanted to see me and questions about the dolly.

TMNT

Michael and I plan to be there by noon on Wednesday. Had hoped to be there Tuesday, but there was just too many other things to do. On the way back from Florida now after a brief visit with my parents. I hope there's a decent tent spot left when we get there that's not right next to the new race track.

Rmtaunton

Well I was supposed to be there Wednesday morning , but of course A meeting arose at 130 on my day off so now I am hoping to get there around 5.

bchauvette

Static display area

I will not be driving the M944 around when I get there. It has a "Battlefield Cross" and "America's White Table" display/memorial. Also bringing the tenting system. Is there a static display area? You will also be able to see where I crunched the right rear corner and feel bad for me.

IMG_0615.jpgIMG_0284 - Copy (3).jpgIMG_0282 - Copy (4).jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks