• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official '15 Ga. Rally Multimedia thread

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks to Quadjeeper for taking and posting a few pics of Rally Command/Registration and the NAPA truck. I never make time to get pics. This year I had more time than ever and still didn't see all I wanted to see. It also took until Saturday night to get some type of a fire going near the Command AO. This is not acceptable and next year I will see that there is a welcoming fire at the AO each night from Wed on!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
would a tiki torch be acceptable?
Crap, I had 2 of those too! No, I'm thinking maybe some Swedish torches or better. Maybe we can come up with a community fire like years past as long as we can keep folks from lighting the entire woodpile.

m715mike

Thanks to Quadjeeper for taking and posting a few pics of Rally Command/Registration and the NAPA truck. I never make time to get pics. This year I had more time than ever and still didn't see all I wanted to see. It also took until Saturday night to get some type of a fire going near the Command AO. This is not acceptable and next year I will see that there is a welcoming fire at the AO each night from Wed on!
would a tiki torch be acceptable?
Crap, I had 2 of those too! No, I'm thinking maybe some Swedish torches or better. Maybe we can come up with a community fire like years past as long as we can keep folks from lighting the entire woodpile.

Hopefully you do not use your avatar as inspiration for the community fire....

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hopefully you do not use your avatar as inspiration for the community fire....
That's funny right there. Mogs don't need any help from me to get quite crispy. That one in my avatar has the much lauded "Heated Seats"

zout

I will admit twas I that lit the huge pile on fire. Dump trucks kept bringing it in and the dozer kept jambing it all into a tangled mess.......I only helped untangle it all. It was hotter tan ma ma Jemies underware on fire and folks in the International Space Station could see on thfir fly by over DT.

If you got closer than 200 feet you woukd self incinerate leaving only a pile of ashes.

That is my excuse and I'm stickin to it. If you recall I did not start last yrs fire....kept my hands off and just watched.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks