• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2010 SS Ga Rally Info thread

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Golly gee whizzaroo am I confused!!!:?::?: (Granted...it don't take much)rofl

Two or three weeks ago I went on their site and attempted to reserve a cabin and it said none were available!!!:!:
That's when I posted on one of the Rally threads and Phil stepped up and offered his...which I gratefully accepted:smile:

Maybe I just need to lay off the "hooch water" for awhilefat lady sings

I think Lauren may have (unbeknown to me) kept a few cabins in reserve for us. But their website may not have known that, so it saw them as unavailable.

Jimma

The same thing happened to me. I went to thier site to make a reservation. It indicated only two cabins available. I called and they confirmed that. I made a reservation for the only 4 person cabin they had. They did not mention you had any on hold.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Myself JW4x4 and Mike will be in Mallards Nest 1. Clinto and Clintogf should be next door in Mallards Nest 2.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I reserved RV spots 64 and 65 on Jan 1, just for the power to run the MKT and Wreckerman's stuff. I'll sleep under the MKT, since I probably won't get to stray far from it anyway!

Heavysteven

I plan on doing a day trip Saturday. Arrive around 8-9:00 do some shopping and hang out leave around 4:00-5:00pm. Wish I could stay longer but I have to work. This will be my longest trip in the deuce so far. Little nervous.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I camping in a tent somewhere ( mine or somebodys ealses) I ill just need to borrow somebodys SHOWER now and then, other wise I wont be able to stand myself

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I camping in a tent somewhere ( mine or somebodys ealses) I ill just need to borrow somebodys SHOWER now and then, other wise I wont be able to stand myself
Ron...you are welcome to "hooch up" with the CAMO Crew. We are bringing a frame tent for no apparent reason...other than I said so. Never know...might rain, might get cold...a feller might need a hooch etc/

We are also bringing individual sleeping arangements and have Phil's cabin to shower etc.

poppop

Ron, ain't no problem. I tried to use the site shower last year and could never get in. Wash cloth and a little water goes a long way. Wonder why no one would get close to me ????????

poppop

My week has not started well. Got the hearing with the labor department in the morning. Started picking cotton today. Picker moves real slow, probably bad hydro drive. But I will be there Wednesday if I have to tell my crew to take the rest of the week off and outrun the law in my 813 towing the Duece. If you Wednesday arrivals hear sirens gang up at the gate and block them off.:D

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Ron...you are welcome to "hooch up" with the CAMO Crew. We are bringing a frame tent for no apparent reason...other than I said so. Never know...might rain, might get cold...a feller might need a hooch etc/

We are also bringing individual sleeping arangements and have Phil's cabin to shower etc.
Thanks
"I tried to use the site shower last year and could never get in. Wash cloth and a little water goes a long way. Wonder why no one would get close to me ???????? "

Lioyd, that is what I figured, being this is a FOB, field expedience is most likely called for

Last edited:

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well,

I'm still at work for about another hour. I'll be getting home at about 12:45 A.M. Going to bed and getting back up at a bright and early 0600. I'm gonna pull outta my HQ by 0700 and head for the gimpy one's LZ. Rouse him outta bed and we'll be on the way to GA. Won't be online anymore tonight/tomorrow or the next week, so everybody wish us luck on a successful and safe trip. Aparently we're picking up a few other members in KY on the way to GA who want to convoy along.

Ron, you still gonna split the 3 person per spot camping fee with gimpy and I? We should also have some room in the command post tent for you if needed. Plus Phil has my second one in his 109 :D.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks