• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2010 SS Ga Rally Info thread

davidkroberts

im really looking forward to this yall just dont know, what do i need to bring for group use stuff. Ive been making my own beer for a long time, any reqest so i can start brewing

davidkroberts

usually in the fall/winter i make an Ale. But a nice stout would be great. I have had a russian imperial stout that was incredible.

I am making more of my Holiday Ale that was a big hit last year. It cost somewhere between 30-50 dollars per 5 gallon batch for me to brew it and i can bottle it for nothing. Until someone tells me different this is going to be contrivutuion to group welfare for the trip.

Dave

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Prolly won't need any WM. That wasn't thunder you fellers thought ya heard last year...it was Dion from CAMO.
Seems like yer not supposed to use Mexican Jumping Beans in yer 7 bean soup!!!:lol::deadhorse:

davidkroberts

i think two batches ought to do it. Maybe 10 gallons more or less when bottled. Does anyone have a final head count or just a general ballpark figure of how many are coming.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
PB, I'm glad you cleared that up. Now about the vegetation that will have to be replanted......... Doies he have 10 million dollar coverage? It's a wasteland for three or four miles downwind.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
David,
10 gallons ought to keep WM and PB busy for one evening, what about the rest of us? From who has replied to this thread, my count now is right at 100 people. Not all of them may partake of home brew (some will not be old enough to do so legally).2cents

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Hmmm...SCSG-G4...we have had Dion's face altered...horrible lawn mower accident ya see. I think we can slip him back in without the property owner knowing.:roll:

As far as the beer...yummmm.... Zout and I will suppliment with Crown as needed:-D

Only about 2 months remaining!!!:jumpin: If sumpin happens that I can't come this year I'm gonna eat a grenade:grd:

zout

I know I can consume a heap of the canned variety. That is if I am not frozen solid after sleeping in SCSG's unit - he is scaring me and loosing my hopes of sneaking in and taking a nap in there - at least my beer will stay cold.

Now Crown is another story with a little of a different "clear" chaser I have.
Please note: This is consumeed by a professional and in no matter shape or form should be tried by amatures - I cannot be held responsible.

I do have my camel back pack while I am working so I do not dehydrate - I am also not responsible for anything on my truck that was not cut straight nor does not fit properly - I do not care if ya turn on the faucet and the shower starts to run - or I hit the gen start button and the trucks engine fires up.

Seeing as PB and WM are my elders :jumpin:
I will only do as taught. I will take the blame - but in no manner will I be held responsible.
I do not know how to back my truck up so I may have to get Ferro to do it - I do not want to run over his trailer.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since I'll be fresh back from Poland, a bottle of Zubrowka (Bison Grass Vodka) will be packed for the trip. Kinda glad to hear about Dion, since the EPA didn't get DNA evidence - an altered appearance should do fine!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
"Doc" has decided that I will be better under stronger meds during the Rally week so....

We all promise to be good this year...unless provoked:roll::grd:

davidkroberts

just talked to my partner in crime. Hes bringin two cases of his homebrew and he just finished 6 gallons of grape mead...... Warning on the Mead, causes amensia and dancing naked...ask me how i know.

Anyway, is 100 people realistic. This will be my first rally. Not for lack of trying but ive been in iraq and afganistan for 6 years. My hometime never meshed with a rally date. I might bring the pop up camper or do most people tent camp. Or does nobody even care just do what you want?

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Or does nobody even care just do what you want?
Did you miss the memo about Papa Bear and the red tutu?

We are easy to get along with.....it will be cool at night so bring something you can stay warm in.

There will prob be several spare tents set up. I would offer space in the van trailer but my snoring is legendary....ask any of the ex-wives.

Your pop up would not be out of place.