• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2010 SS Ga Rally Info thread

AMGeneral

I will not be heading that way until Thursday.....I have to attend class Thurs morning.......if anybody
else will be coming east I should hit I-20 at Heflin, AL, around 1130 ish CST.
Hey WM,what is your intended route south to the rally site,we will be hitting the Hartwell GA aera at about 1100 or so EST,we may be meeting Jimma and adding to our little convoy there,be glad to have you fall in with us.

We won't be in any major hurry,MDSA will have his N/A deuce towing his M37 on a M1061 trailer(12,000 lbs). And I'll be driving the 915 and the 172 and the M211 and a M105 aboard.

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Hey WM,what is your intended route south to the rally site,we will be hitting the Hartwell GA aera at about 1100 or so EST,we may be meeting Jimma and adding to our little convoy there,be glad to have you fall in with us.
Brandon....I will be heading east on I-20 from the AL state line to the 138 mile marker where I head north to Durhamtown.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
OH MAN!!! As Driver523rd says...it only gets better!!!!!!!!!![thumbzup]

I haven't been this excited since the hogs ate my brother.:doh:

I think this is gonna be THE MOTHER of all GA Rallies:-D

Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones:smile:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Monica, Chicken stew warms up real nice. I had chicken and dumplins for lunch today that was five days old. YUM YUM.:D

Only 5 days old? Musta been a tiny little chicken!rofl

Monica

Battle plan is to have a mess of chicken, cooked off the bone and seasoned. Broth from said cooked off the bone chicken frozen in separate bags, and combine everything ( Barley, veggies etc.) on site, in a batch size depending on the number of people.

First 10 lbs of chicken processed and in the fridge.... Best case scenario, I prep way too much, and it gets added to the lunch menu later in the rally.

Cold snap here.... Baking weather. If that holds out before the rally, there may be home-made bread to go with it.

Monica

Of course, now he's all in a quandary about what to bring... He may be heading your way to collect something new. He doesn't want to show up in a civie vehicle, and he's not sleeping in mine! I know how bad he snores!

(Ask him about the hunting trip and "someone stealing the outboard motor..." But I didn't tell ya about that.)

Green_gator

Fresh baked bread would be fantastic. Maybe some biscuits to go along with breakfast? I will have to grab a big thing of honey to go on them.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Monica, let me know if dear ole dad decides to come to the rally. I may try to talk him into taking a turbo back home with him for CBVET. Still waiting to see if Eric still wants it!

zout

I hear Banjo music to go with all that fine food:

"Put another log on the fire - throw on some bacon and some beans"

how bout some hot cinnamon rolls home made

Attachments