• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2010 SS Ga Rally Info thread

zout

Could stow away by bread machine and run it on the counter in the 109 :jumpin: - stick the fan in the window and blow the baking out campward rofl
But then I would have to shut the pizza oven off to run the bread machine - decisons decisions

IS IT RALLY TIME YET :jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin:

Green_gator

For my mane I want LION. :) If I have to pick a number can I have 05?

Monica,
I am bringing two stoves re powered to propane and I believe that Mike (SCSG-G4) is bringing me an auxiliary baking kit for one. I will gladly turn it over to you for baking as much as you want.
I am also bringing one or two small generators that we can use for miscellaneous things when not powering the a/c in the 109.

Monica

Ok, I'll bring the kitchenaid. And flour, etc. Hand made biscuits are easy enough to do for 100+, if you can shake me out of bed early enough.... Yeast bread, though... for as many as will be showing up... well perhaps rolls, if I can commandeer some help.

Then again, I do have Mom's recipe for scratch made "brown and serve" rolls. I'll start up a batch, and do a test run. If it goes well, I may bring a pile, then use your ovens to finish them up.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Folks, this rally is really taking a favorable position. I'm especially proud of the folks coming from Florida. Its going to be quite a haul and I'm looking forward to the Wed convoy.

T

televisionman007

Folks, this rally is really taking a favorable position. I'm especially proud of the folks coming from Florida. Its going to be quite a haul and I'm looking forward to the Wed convoy.

same here recovry4x48)

Monica

Well, Dad confirmed that he's coming down from Iowa, not sure what he's bringing down, depends on if he gets his CDL. He'll be rolling in to my place on the Monday before. Going to see if we can give Heavysteven whiplash...

Not sure entirely what his plans are, beyond attending. He may be parking his ??? at my place for a bit, and flying out for a meeting, before returning to drive back home.

Last edited:

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
First day back to work today. Bouncing truck + sore ribs= pain!!!!!!!!! I should be better in 2 weeks by the time the rally come around. Dont think ill be spliting fire wood but ill help out any way i can.

poppop

14 days and counting. Got firewood on the Duece and turn signals working. Got to get all fluids checked and then check the 813 out. My plan is to do a little along instead of the mad rush I always do. Last year I boiled some peanuts one day for all to enjoy. Most folks did but some of the members from up North were not terribily impressed. I probably will boil some this year too. But if things work out I will be bringing a bushel of roasted peanuts in the shell. They will be available for all to enjoy.

vinny-socom1

14 days and counting. Got firewood on the Duece and turn signals working. Got to get all fluids checked and then check the 813 out. My plan is to do a little along instead of the mad rush I always do. Last year I boiled some peanuts one day for all to enjoy. Most folks did but some of the members from up North were not terribily impressed. I probably will boil some this year too. But if things work out I will be bringing a bushel of roasted peanuts in the shell. They will be available for all to enjoy.

Put me down for some B-peanuts!!!

Love'um

Vinny

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks