• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2010 SS Ga Rally Info thread

Green_gator

Do not forget, Tabasco or hot sauce of choice. Hot sauce and garlic salt and anything is edible. Need to go grab a crew served sized bottle for the rally.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Its not really me liking grits this way, it IS my tape worm, if I dont keep it happy, my wife would put me on a DIET like some OTHERS I know

Heavysteven

Monica,
I should have your dad park infront of my house. My wife will come home and think I a got another
MV:shock:.

Tell him to brings parts:p.

Hope his trip down goes smooth.

poppop

Got thrown a curve today. A part time employee is trying to collect unemployment after we closed the produce stand. The labor department supeanoied, I know spelling is wrong, my Wife today to appear for a hearing on Tuesday before I wanted to leave on Wednesday. They got her because she handles all the paper work. I feel I have to go with her and if it gets complicated I may not be able to leave on Wednesday. I will be ready to go and hopefully this will not interfer. My Wife was supposd to consult the accountant today and I have not heard the results yet.

Monica, I do not want to miss that chicken stew and homemade bread.

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Lloyd,
I will personally look after you share of home made bread, just to keep it safe for all those low life home made bread scroungers

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Thanks a bunch Ron, I expect it all to be waiting on me when I finally get there:-D
All I can say, Ill do my best, though I cant help it if im over powered, HOT HOME MADE BREAD tends to bring the BEAST out

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
"I LIKE SWEETS:drool::drool: "
Thats why MB has the PB DIET
She gave up Ron:roll:
Said she couldn't stand to see an ole Grunt Cry!!
I lost 12 pounds....but have found about 15.:shock:

Anyway....if a "health nut" is on his dieing bed..,he has nothing to be thankfull for:cookoo:
At least I can say I fought a good fight...and went out fat, dumb...and happy!!!rofl

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lloyd, you should be able to reschedule the subpoena. Give them a call and see if they will work with you, they normally do!

Monica

Thanks a bunch Ron, I expect it all to be waiting on me when I finally get there:-D
For you, yea, I can put some aside... Brown and serve recipe turned out GREAT. And I was able to modify it with the brown-sugar pecan swirl. In fact, I'm eating the test run now, and my husband says thanks.

I may also do a garlic bread version....

Hope the meeting's smooth, and the bureaucracy has any necessary follow up scheduled weeks down the road, so you can make it unimpeded.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks