• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2010 SS Ga Rally Info thread

airmech3839

I am getting some firewood this weekend. I can bring some Caution Tape if need be. I will be trying to get there before lunch on Wed. It will just be me and the boys. Wife has class on Wed. and Fri.

zout

For around the mkt eating area I have enough anti-bacterial hand soap for the entire time for everyone.
I also have lotion hand cleaner to bring along in gallon jugs if the mkt crew wants this.
Gonna need something to get that possum grease off your hands.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a portable deep sink (pretty big) I could rig up so people can wash their hands and maybe do some dishes in. I remember last year doing dishes with a hose...

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ferro,
I plan on bringing the three field sinks from the Food Sanitation Center (wash, rinse, sterilize) and MBU's to run under them. We will only need the hose to fill up the sinks, not on all the time. I'm also going to borrow the hose and grease trap from MitchG so we will only be dealing with gray water.

zout

I have a new water tank (like ya see on the back of little landscape trucks with the metal cage on them) I have not other power to pull it loaded if I stick it in the back of the 105 behind the 109.

This would make a great water holding tank for the kitchen area - fill from the top and tap on the bottom.

If someone can get it from my house - they can keep it when done - I took it on trade for a payment.

tank must be 200 gallons

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll send it home with Waller if I have to, or maybe Dawn can carry it back to keep for the rally next year. Bottom line - bring it if you have the room!

zout

If I can get it over to the shop has Clinto got a way to get it up to the rally - I will donate it FREE for the cause.
Then there should be a way to fill it up there unless someone is playing deliverance and we are deep in the woods :beer:

I work right behind C so it would be a convenient drop off - not so sure from C's side as busy as he is

AMGeneral

Well folks,it looks as if I'll just be making an appearance on Friday just for the day to deliver/collect parts,

I was working on the M211 this evening moving a transmission from one truck to another,when the short driveline from the t'case PTO to the power divider let goin the wrecker(aparrent U joint failure) with this driveline out,the wrecker is for lack of a better description,a giant paperweight,so my moving/loading facilities are nil at this point.

With the 211s both in pieces,the M35 and 915/lowboy blocked in by the now broken wrecker,I guess the dodge will be my driver for that week.

So,I'll probably be there sometime friday morning with the dodge and trailer,stay a while and book it home that afternoon.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
use the dodge to pull the 211s out of the way
ditto!

Brandon, you are a CAN DO guy! We all know you can make it!

Just start moving stuff and fire up Oddball and haul butt!

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
besides you already paid the fees so the 915 can make the trip, hate to see all that money spent for nothing :grd:

Blythewoodjoe

Quick question. If I bring one of my MEP701a generators, would anyone there be willing to help me troubleshoot the alternator (or generator) to find out why it doesn't put out? It runs great just won't produce 24 volts.

Joe

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks