• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2010 SS Ga Rally Info thread

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
You all know, $$$$$ is VERY short here, though I was planing to go and my wife kept saying that I was GOING, I didn't see how, WELL IM GOING, on the way back from doing a school run she had a feeling and stopped at the local KANGAROO and bought a scratch off, it was a $300 winner, when she came in, she asked how much I needed to go, I told her at least $200, she then wiped out the THREE and said "hear your going" I tried to give it back to her, she said not going to happened, though she did BORROW $100 but said it "ALL was for the rally and that's the way it is". I am so HUMBLED to have a wife like LUCILLE, THANK YOU MV GOD FOR A WIFE LIKE HER.

PS, On top of the above, I just found out that she has been putting $1, $5, what ever she could away to try to get me to the rally. All I can say WOW, I really dont deserve a WIFE like my LUCY

Last edited:

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Quick question. If I bring one of my MEP701a generators, would anyone there be willing to help me troubleshoot the alternator (or generator) to find out why it doesn't put out? It runs great just won't produce 24 volts.

Joe
Bring it along Joe It would be a great help if you have the TM's for it as well I'm not familiar with that model!!!!

dc3coyote

Ron that sounds great, you have a wonderfull wife to help you with your hobby and second love. Hopefully everyone here can find as good of a woman as Lucille.
Also now that your going you need to take lots of pics for me. (at the rally)

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
sorry to say, no she's not going, after school kid watching wed, thur, fri and also unfortunately her back is not compatible with MVs or a lot of walking

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
You all know, $$$$$ is VERY short here, though I was planing to go and my wife kept saying that I was GOING, I didn't see how, WELL IM GOING, on the way back from doing a school run she had a feeling and stopped at the local KANGAROO and bought a scratch off, it was a $300 winner, when she came in, she asked how much I needed to go, I told her at least $200, she then wiped out the THREE and said "hear your going" I tried to give it back to her, she said not going to happened, though she did BORROW $100 but said it "ALL was for the rally and that's the way it is". I am so HUMBLED to have a wife like LUCILLE, THANK YOU MV GOD FOR A WIFE LIKE HER.

PS, On top of the above, I just found out that she has been putting $1, $5, what ever she could away to try to get me to the rally. All I can say WOW, I really dont deserve a WIFE like my LUCY
I just betcha it's a two way street Ron!![thumbzup]
You MUST have been doing something right all these years

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
I hope to be there wed morning. will help out any way i can but due to the wreck and ribs that are still a little sore i have to watch what i do. got out in the sun for a while today and felt a little funny, it appears i have to watch my time it the sun due to the meds I'm on for the next 4 weeks. But will be glad to wash dishes or peal taters, skin road kill.[thumbzup]

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I hope to be there wed morning. will help out any way i can but due to the wreck and ribs that are still a little sore i have to watch what i do. got out in the sun for a while today and felt a little funny, it appears i have to watch my time it the sun due to the meds I'm on for the next 4 weeks. But will be glad to wash dishes or peal taters, skin road kill.[thumbzup]
HEROS DONT WORK, I think you should be OUR GUEST for what you did, its not everyday someone does what you did without ANY THOUGHT to there well being. In saving those kids, you about got yourself dead. SO I know there are a LOT of the fellow members that FEEL LIKE I DO so count me in to help to cover TIGGERs expendences

Last edited:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ron i know that lucille is one super nice lady.. she has been worried about you all year.. she knows the best medicine is a great time at a great rally. and ill certainly pitch in for the MAN of the hour.. TIGGER.. he is one super hero in my book also :beer:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think that is a great idea. My supervisor has his info I will bring it up with her. she was in to see me today to get some paperwork taken care of. I asked her about the rally and she said lets see in a couple weeks and we will think about it. She showed me the video from the traffic cam of the wreck. It was weard seeing it , I don't remember any of it.

Tigger,

One of my biggest honors during my time in the Navy was to recommend one of the guys that worked me at the time for the highest peacetime medal he could receive. On his way in to work for me one night at NAS Miramar he went into a burning car and pulled a guy out.

Glad you are okay and if I can swing it I will try to make it to the rally and hopefully get to meet you.

sw

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah Steve, pack a bag, gas up the vehicle with the best mileage and beat feet to the rally. A great time will be had by all!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks