• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2010 SS Ga Rally Info thread

Monica

Thanks, but i do want to help out and i do enjoy cooking and learning a few things about the trucks.
Guys, you can try to reign Tigger in, but honestly, heroes don't do idle well. It's the kind of roll up the sleeves, and DO it attitude that tends to drive them... so by all means, try, but don't be too hard on him when he can't stand it any more and starts pealing potatoes.

Besides, it's not work if it's fun.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Glad you are okay and if I can swing it I will try to make it to the rally and hopefully get to meet you.

sw

Steve, I hope you can make it to the rally. We'll even try to keep the wind under control so you don't damage any more trucks. :sad:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
The organizer of the 2010SSGA Rally and MFIC (Clinto) has approved a design for a GA Rally t-shirt and a limited quantity(50) will be brought to the site on Thursday, 10/21/10.

We were not able to get the price we wanted but they are good quality shirts (light tan color) and will be sold for 15 bucks each.
Sizes will be LG, XLG and 2X.
For each shirt sold...2 bucks will be held by Clinto (or his rep) for costs incurred in this rally - or the next.

First come...first served only folks. Here's what they look like:

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I want to thank PB for taking on the t-shirts. He is a great guy and I am proud to call him my friend.

Don't you guys send him home with extra shirts!

Last edited by a moderator:

zout

Nice outlay on the shirt - not putting in my order as I understoof the FIRST instructions :))).

I have a simular appearing shirt:beer:

its almost Rally Time :jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin:

dc3coyote

Hey PB, tell me you got at least one in Wreckermans Elmo size. You cant have his possum running around looking uncivilized, we all know of the two hes the one thats at least house broken.

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
PB, what about taking orders at the rally and having them sent out after the rally (for those who want one and might not be one of the first 50). That way nobody is stuck with extra shirts since you can order an exact amount for the orders you have??????

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
PB, what about taking orders at the rally and having them sent out after the rally (for those who want one and might not be one of the first 50). That way nobody is stuck with extra shirts since you can order an exact amount for the orders you have??????

That's an outstanding idea Sir!!!

I am more than happy to comply.

I'm just a "po ole boy" and if I get stuck fer money...MB will sever my knarliesnopics

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's why you collect money up front ( I would say the $15 plus maybe $5 for a flat rate envelope to cover shipping) and then there is no getting stuck for money.

If I miss out, I'll be placing an order!!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
And if you do this Papabear, look into a long sleeve tee shirt order. I'm trying to amass a collection of long sleevers.

Thanks for the forecast Joel, looks like the weather is going to suck. I just can't get away from these dang 80 degree days.

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
And if you do this Papabear, look into a long sleeve tee shirt order. I'm trying to amass a collection of long sleevers.

Thanks for the forecast Joel, looks like the weather is going to suck. I just can't get away from these dang 80 degree days.

I am going to push it back next year to November.

zout

You can have my sleeves I cut off all my HD t shirts - even the long sleeves. PB can tell ya why I hate sleeves. Just sew mine onto their shirts and you will have a less expensive shirt.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would 2nd that. Camp in a tent and you wouldn't move it. I'm guessing most are camping.:grin:

Green_gator

Dang, looks like winter weather! I can guarantee that it will feel better then the camping I did this summer in Florida.
I want to leave now and need more days then are left to get ready!