• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2011 Ga Rally multimedia thread

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Just to clear thing up:
I never saw a pig other than what I roasted.

From all the pics of the oinker Adam was suppose to have at the rally look like PHOTO SHOP cut outs. Which brings me to this point.

1. Adam was not at the Rally and playing hookie elsewhere
2. He ditched the oinker and is trying to cover his 20
3. Needs to bring the BOSS with him next time to keep an eye on him so he stops pulling this stuff.
4. Adam needs a new place to hand his hat.

rofl
1. Adam was there..with Tinkerbell..MB loved it
2. I have evidence Adam and the oinker were present... for 100 bucks...
3. Yes...he does need to bring her...cause she would have fun.
4. Hand his hat??
5. Zout has been at the cherry juice againrofl

THE END

poppop

I saw the pig many times also, most of those times in Adams arms. I will attest he was present and was taking care of the pig at all times.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lol you guys are too much! thanks for the pics!

She really really was sad to miss it. I'm glad the Rally is being moved next year, because this conferance she had to go to looks like it is shaping up to be an annual thing. I don't think she could stand missing another year.

PS it wasn't that she thought I wasn't taking care of the piggy, just she wanted pictures of her there.

zout

Since PB properly found out I cannot spell - I went back and corrected it so it makes even less sence now:deadhorse: geeze - cannot get a break.

After reviewing the oinker pictures under deep observation - It sure looks like one of those stuffed mini pigmy pigs ! I think someone pulled the string on it to make it go oink as well when Elmo decided to start humping it in his trailer door opening.

I will have a mini pigmy pig vendor table at the next rally - seems I could sell a few of those.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Next year several of us are planning to arrive the Friday night/sat morning prior to that actual rally.

Yep, you caught me Dave. It was a stuffed pig. Or at least she was at feeding time!