• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2011 SS Ga Rally Info thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
:roll:
We could probably use Clinto's mule to move the trays of flesh to the MKT however we will have to get a heavy piece of blue pool liner for the bed of the mule and some blue gloves for handling. I would not want to be the one that dropped a piece of greasy pork on Clinto's mule.
Ummm...I think we better use the golfcart!!:shock:

I suspect if anyone accidently dropped sumpin on the mule or God forbid got finger prints on it, they would prolly be thrown out of the compound and banned from future rallies and even SS!:roll:

Attachments

zout

Thanks Mike - we only need to keer the squeeling oinker cold till Thur night before it heads to the inevitable flame. keeping it away from squeemish folks will keep its squeeling down to a minimun till it finally surcomes to the blaze and smoke. The kicking on the grille is what usually makes folks walk away - and hearing it squeel deepens that sicking feeling.

For those troopers that have heard it before - PIG ON.

It will all work out and a gratifying dinner in the near future for all.

squeeeeeeeeeelllllllll

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jim, bring some block ice from the great white north. What day are you showing up?
I have a change of command on the 10th of SEP. It'll be up to the new CO if I can "detour" on my return from Norfolk. It would prolly be late Friday, leaving early Sunday.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I have a change of command on the 10th of SEP. It'll be up to the new CO if I can "detour" on my return from Norfolk. It would prolly be late Friday, leaving early Sunday.
Send me your CO's info Bro.

If we can get a trencher moved to CA from GA, I betcha we can get a "swabby" delayed fer a day er two!!:beer:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
That just ain't right...............

Pickin on Clinto's mule like that, we have seen in off the grass before..................
I know right!

Attachments

Last edited:

zout

Tigger has an insulated cooler big enough for porkey the pig. It should only take a few bags of ice from there. It will be getting dragged with feet sliding on the ground while it is squeeling away to the grille Thur night anyhow.

Cookin em alive puts more flavor in the meat anyhow. Lay a couple possum next to them adds texture.:beer:

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wreckerman893 will be along shortly to tell the story about his pig, the hole and the 5 ton transmission.

zout

Tigger - oh yeah - got it covered.

Really - fri meal ain;t got very much to do with the other 99.9% of what happens at that rally.

I like getting there early to watch it all come alive;
Mike and volunteers setting up the MKT - that is a lesson in itself.
Carnac and his accumulation of good to sell and keep watching him hauling stuff out for several days - thinking all the time he hopes he can sell all of it so he does not have to put it ALL back in.

The vendor liine of all the different assortment of goods - could have bought stuff from each one if I had won the lottery before getting there.

Ammo cans up the wazoooo to purchase at a very good price.

Large tents from a couple vendors just jammed packed with awesome displays and their assortments were outstanding.

The misc item from individuals for sale and to check out.

The trail rides - that is a whole nuther story in itself - better have your adult pampers on for them rides.

The assortment of vehicles from individuals and that Southern CAMO crew were surely worth checking out - they even let you climb in them and partake of their history.

To miss this rally you have to be dead or outta your mind.

Non MV - head down the road a little and watch those motorcycleist do their aerial stunts - and them babies are HIGH off the ground.

Then you get into the night trail rides - these guys are professionals that take you out - and if you get stuck - the other group of professionals come and snatch your arse outta there.

Watch Clinto run around like a chicken with his head cut off trying to get a grip on it all and keeping it organized.

That is only the first 1/2 day.
:jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin:

Status
Not open for further replies.