• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2011 SS Ga Rally Info thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

zout

That almost looks like what Carnac packs away like a rat in them trailers - how does he ever get that stuff un raveled ??

ralbelt

Well it looks like a go for wifey and I. Just made lodging reservations an RV for fri nite.
I will probably be the only POV with Rhode Island plates. Hopefully arrive mid afternoon on Fri.
I'm looking forward to seeing all the equipment that the troops have.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Aww, you guys do know there will be a real live pig there right? Angie can't come due to work, so I will have to dog and pig sit. Just don't go feeding her scraps or taunting her, or she will tell my wife, then we will all be dead and on a grill.

I will have my MKT there- so plan on it. I will also have about 3 other trucks. Not sure how one man will pull all that off, but I've done more with less before!

Geezzz guys, sounds like I need to get there early to beat everyone else! I'll leave tonight! rofl

first one of you that gets there, gets a beer that *I* will hand you upon arrival. :beer:

Attachments

zout

We installed Eemax on demand hot water heaters in the 109's and mine started leaking. Called the mfg and it has a 5 yr leakproof warranty. They gave me a return auth # and have a replacement coming with no freight charge on either.
This all has to do with getting anxious for the rally - besides the generator issue I had last weekend after the grandboys got their paws on the remote control settings and changed the whole arrary of settings - all good with that now as well (must be an omen we are meant to go).

Will get that ole beast up and start inspections on it as well - and also the 105 to haul the grille and pig in. Sure glad there are tie down rings in the trailer to keep him from jumping out.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
I'm just gitty with anticticaption. thanks to OmegmJack ( Dwight) who stoped by yesterday and we got the Jeep running have a few leaks to fix, was waiting on the new fuel pump witch came today. we had it running gravity feed out of a gas can. Smoked a bit but cleared up and is running good.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
We installed Eemax on demand hot water heaters in the 109's and mine started leaking. Called the mfg and it has a 5 yr leakproof warranty. They gave me a return auth # and have a replacement coming with no freight charge on either.
This all has to do with getting anxious for the rally - besides the generator issue I had last weekend after the grandboys got their paws on the remote control settings and changed the whole arrary of settings - all good with that now as well (must be an omen we are meant to go).

Will get that ole beast up and start inspections on it as well - and also the 105 to haul the grille and pig in. Sure glad there are tie down rings in the trailer to keep him from jumping out.
Ok, wait...didn't Ferro just say he was bringing the piggy??
Do you really think we need two??:shock:

Attachments

poppop

Tell Angie we will miss her. Ron was very impressed how Zouts juice had no effect on her and his head hurt. I sat next to her that night and she never refused the jug when it came around:):)

zout

Screwing around a bit today working on the ramp to walk the pig up - anyone ever trying to lift a live pig knows why.

Don't know about YOU - but its another day closer and I need them days bad.

Attachments

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am planning on being there Thursday afternoon with M814 "Long Easy". We can have square dancing in the bed, or show a movie. Don't know yet whether mrs EMD is coming, if not, I'll bunk under the 814, or with Ferro, or someplace.
Ferro, save me a spot for the 814 next to you and Neil. :mrgreen: :jumpin:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
:lost:
Aww, you guys do know there will be a real live pig there right? Angie can't come due to work, so I will have to dog and pig sit. Just don't go feeding her scraps or taunting her, or she will tell my wife, then we will all be dead and on a grill.

I will have my MKT there- so plan on it. I will also have about 3 other trucks. Not sure how one man will pull all that off, but I've done more with less before!

Geezzz guys, sounds like I need to get there early to beat everyone else! I'll leave tonight! rofl

first one of you that gets there, gets a beer that *I* will hand you upon arrival. :beer:
Umm, I like bacon. Maybe we should have BLTs one day.

1943ht

CLinto, Julie (my new bride) and I will be flying into Atlanta from MPLS MN on the 21st to tie in with the CAMO Crew .. looking forward to a great weekend .. Last year was my 1st Rally and it was a great time .. can't wait to get on the ground!

:grd:

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
EMD : looks like we`ll be leaving Thurs afternoon around 5--6 . we`ll go from there on the bunking. 2 dogs, 1 piglet, you,Adam and me. HHHHMMMMMMM lets think about that. :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks