• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2011 SS Ga Rally Info thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

zout

And per chance they break free from the MKT duty or trailer unloading over at Carnac's - you can find them down in the back row duct taped to the wheels of the 105.[thumbzup]

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think kids have more fun than the adults do.

Unfortunately if the kids get scared by loud noises walking around the camp at night will be problematic. All the snoring sounds like a WWII aircraft carrier flight deck prior to launch.

zout

Phil's two boys in their elec jeep were a riot. Someone headed out the back field towads the range and these two were tooling full speed ahead down the trailer just like they owned it. His wife was beating feet after them after their little noggins disappeared over the hill.

When she caught up to them (she can run fast) the boys were like "hey - what's the problem".
rofl

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Phil's two boys in their elec jeep were a riot. Someone headed out the back field towads the range and these two were tooling full speed ahead down the trailer just like they owned it. His wife was beating feet after them after their little noggins disappeared over the hill.

When she caught up to them (she can run fast) the boys were like "hey - what's the problem".
rofl
Thats darned funny. Last year at the FL Rally Grayson (Phils Older Son) Rbeasley66's granddaughter and my 4 yr old extended and escaped in said Jeep.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

rofl

I was sitting in my chair by our tent watching her run by. Funny.

phil2968

Thats darned funny. Last year at the FL Rally Grayson (Phils Older Son) Rbeasley66's granddaughter and my 4 yr old extended and escaped in said Jeep.
Have you forgotten the tree stand incident already! While at the Florida rally my oldest, Grayson (4 year old) and Kennys youngest, Andrew (3 year old?) climbed up to a tree stand some 20 feet up a pine! They were rescued by Devilman's stepgirls. We did not know they did that till later!
I'm glad we have people at the Ga Rally that always have their eyes open. If my boys get out of line anyone is free to corral them. They are one year older and a little wiser but still have a lot to learn.
They have a lot of fun riding in the deuce; their faces are all smiles! We can't wait till the rally! Bring your kids, they will have a good time!

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
I still have some glow sticks , i'll bring them with me the kids loved them last year.and it made it a little easer to see tham at night!

vinny-socom1

Hey Ron, you are always welcome to use our cabin for showerin and such. I reserved cabin back on 14 January to make sure I didn't miss out!

Kenny can I take you up on the offer too. primative cabin here..could not afford the nice one this year..

But I will have the whole clan this year!! and our M1009 to trail ride

Vinny

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
dont think showers will be a problem, last year, those that had, offered to those who did not, showers, water, beer, cherries, a place to sleep, and almost anything ealse that was needed. Even if there was not a need, things were given, just a family taking care of family

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I have a stash of old chem lights....I mean like from the 80's.....if anyone has some extra chem light batteries I'll bring them and pass them out.
I'll bring some batteries for your chem lights as well as a full roll of flight line and a case of henways.:roll:

Can anyone use a few back blast bags for the 90MM or 106MM RR?> Maybe a box of grid squares?
I also have a few squeeze bottles of squelch oil.:cookoo:

Attachments

Sirblissfull

I do not have any use for grid squares, chem light batteries, or prop wash.

Now if someone has the key to a drop zone, some winter air for tires, muffler bearings, ACOG batteries and blinker fluid let me know. I can line you up a buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.