• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2011 SS Ga Rally Info thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

zout

I am alergic to anything that identifies me - even pointing me out with a finger makes me break out (don't know what it is yet - but I break out)

zout

Maybe to some dislike - I have a vendor going to make a Banner 24"x8' in white background with RED letters with SteelSoldiers.

I would be happy to donate this back to the Rally @Clinto for use at SS functions in the future. If you don;t want it I can give it to that hobo fella that slept in the hamock in the tree for a blanket afterwards.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be easy to count. Should have the only M814 with a 35KW genny in the back........:mrgreen::jumpin:

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kenny,

Can I suggest that you make the nametags a little different this year (if you make them). Using the same font size as last year, have the top line say "2011 SS GA Rally", the second line, in a larger font, with the SS name ( for Adam just put quote Ferro unquote because they don't make nine inch long nametags), and leave the bottom half for people to use the magic marker and put their 'real' names on if the want to.2cents

sandcobra164

Pete, don't bring Frankenstein on the trails, if it get's stuck, it's not probable that anyone would get that beast out. I'd like to see it in person though.

Status
Not open for further replies.