• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2011 SS Ga Rally Info thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

zout

I was telling PB about something I learned from the Indians and rain dancing - and next thing ya know he was taking me seriously (BAD thing to do). Naked rain dancing and no red tutu's involved - but I do not mentioning to him anything about howling - and from the way he was dancing (was that what that was called PB) its lucky it did not start snowing.

Was just trying to help get a little rain last year for mud running -

oilcan

Adam, will you eventually move your trucks down to GA?
Once I arrange a parking spot, the 818/129 combo will be dropping by. It's frowned upon to park in the grass at the house, and I only have one car/pickup-sized parking spot available to me.
The only reason the 715 isn't here as my daily driver is that my last 6.2 motor took a dump on me just as I was finishing up the swap a few weeks ago. Gotta save up some pennies for another replacement or rebuild, then get back north for a day or three and get it ready for the road.
Don't know if the rest of the collection will be coming down or not.

We'll be playing radio again this year. Linking to the trail rides is the main purpose so if you have an operational green radio, please be sure to check in. We can use truck-installed radios or portable ones. Last year we tried to recruit hams, and I know we have several, but the numbers needed just didn't make it to the rally. We'll even do CB this year if that's all the radios we have.

With just a few hams we can have green radio links to the convoys. Let me know if you will be available. Please be ready to set up a temporary station in a convoy truck.

thanks,

Bob WB4ETT
KD8OOJ
I can bring out a pair of 2m HT's, a pair of VHF/UHF handheld scanners, a pair of handheld CB's, and a few spare mobile CB's. I should have the stuff with me to run 2m, 6m, and/or 10m mobile or base, if there's 12v power available. (Didn't think to bring the big 24 to 12 converter from OH)

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
SHould I bring a camcorder for this rain dance in tutu's in the middle of the night, at the secret location by the apple tree?:jumpin:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
10 day forecast is now into Friday. Wed 63° to 46°. 40% precip. Thur 63°- 44° sunny. Fri 69°- 44° sunny. Looking really good so far.

zout

:jumpin:Tiggers not coming :jumpin:Tiggers not coming

Heard who he drives for had him locked up while on his OTR mission this trip before he finished. Awaiting the circumstances.

So you will not see him around here for a while - he always looked suspicious to me anyhow with those beady eyes.

zout

it was a $20 dollar reverse the charges call from the cell - but denied the call - pig will fair well - just adapting and overcoming the circumstances now.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
ZORT,
I am going to bring my dog to the rally this year, if by chance you run out of pig, i will make the SACRIFICE and DONATE the dog to take up the slack, by the way the dogs name is YUM YUM, which in KORIAN means "I TASTE GOOD"

7 days to go

EDIT. Just to be on the safe side, i'll start feeding YUM YUM, PURINA dog chow,

Last edited:

zout

dogs being fed purina dog chow is the only dog meat I like.

I tried calling the Sheriff's office to inquire on bail for him but there is nothing set yet and they want to interogate him I guess. Hope they do an anal search before they stick him in a cell.:jumpin:

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't wish the search on him Zout. Most of those small sheriffs offices use two spoon handles to expose the area in question. :-(:-(

poppop

OK, I missed something. I went back and read and still see nothing. Is tigger in trouble??? I have been known to go get a Bud out of jail but of course that was in my home County and I had not had a drink yet. Sit tight tigger.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What's up with T?

Or (and more likely) has Zout been in the go juice a little early?

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
What is the chance of a mission to GRAB CRANETRUCK and get him to the rally

Status
Not open for further replies.