• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2011 SS Ga Rally Info thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

zout

We tried a little while ago and still a no go. He has special OTR certifications he runs under on that authority. SO - looks like tonight is a no go for him.

Got past the operator and into the detectives but no further.

Looks like TIggers a no go for pig splitting

Do they still do this :deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

sandcobra164

Curious about what's going on with Tigger. Seemed like a great guy both at the Rally last year and messing around on this board. Hope all is well or will be well with him in the near future.

sandcobra164

Oh, nevermind, reread your last post Dave and Special Authority for Over The Road Driver's means that 2 beers in a 1 hour period, stopped for any reason and you are done dealing. I am speculating of course but having a CDL and liking beer in the same person is a curse.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Oh, nevermind, reread your last post Dave and Special Authority for Over The Road Driver's means that 2 beers in a 1 hour period, stopped for any reason and you are done dealing. I am speculating of course but having a CDL and liking beer in the same person is a curse.
Tigger don't drink...anything alcohol...ever...it would kill him:-(

sandcobra164

Well, my speculating worked about as well as most who went Out West in the 1800's. Some found Gold, my guess landed me in the crowd in the service industry kissing the lucky one's tails!

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, my speculating worked about as well as most who went Out West in the 1800's. Some found Gold, my guess landed me in the crowd in the service industry kissing the lucky one's tails!

It's okay, if you didn't know some of the stuff that has happened to him you would probably make an incorrect assumption.

I'm still hoping that Zout is into the juice early and this is all a prank.

Of course if he got stopped in IL, NJ or NY then all bets are off.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Thought T said that his team went home, and he was doing a bit of armory or base moves, then park the POS truck, go to his sisters then home to his place in TN, for some vaction time

Capt.Marion

From yesterday (11 OCT), approx 13:00 hrs:

Well my team flew back to VA this morning and I'm at IPS. getting all the Gov. stuff taken off the truck. Ill be running solo the next two days, going to do a few armory supply runs and Fri morning I'm dropping this piece of crap off at the yard and my sister is picking me up and Sat. morning it's on Greyhound home. 2 days finishing up things on the Jeep and pm my pickup and its GA RALLY BOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:driver::driver:[thumbzup]

zout

Ok OK before I totally get my arse kicked at the rally.

Tigger made his usual contact call to me yesterday and advised he had a load to Savanagh Ga - then come back to Ga to be released from duty till after the rally.

His director had him stop in Ga - gave load to another driver - Tigger was allowed to get pd for the total delivery (very cool for him) and his Director had him go drop off his tractor as everything was removed and told him he was done till after the rally one full day early (another very cool)

His sister is picking him up and getting him to Greyhound for his luxorios ride home - Tigger told me he would be OUT OF CONTACT with no computer till the rally - SOOOOOOOOOOO

What better time to mess with my fellow member and friend (I only do this to friends)

Tigger is OK - Tiggers arse was not probed - Tigger was not waterboarded - and is on his way home and God's speed for him and will see him at the rally.

All back to normal now whatever that is.

Squirt-Truck

Master Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Zout........
Well.........
What you gonna say???????
We knows where you abides......
We will be at SSGR11, and you do have to sleep sometime.

Man you had it going.......

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was planning a one truck assault until I carefully reread Zout's post, and considered the source........:jumpin::mrgreen:

zout

You might not know it -But his son works for me at the shop - he was the last one I hired on when I posted the job opening.

He is a awesome young man and learning every day - I would do anything I could for him and I BET he is a reflection of his dad whom I have never had the pleasure to meet.

Some days I yell at his son and ask him - WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YA CALLED PA.
I would not want to work for me.:jumpin:

Status
Not open for further replies.