• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2011 SS Ga Rally Info thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Tigger - I am glad to see they cut you loose = your not sore anywhere are yarofl
I hear ya! I hear ya!:cookoo: Im going to give Deb a pair of rubber gloves and some KY jelly and tell her to think of somthing you did that pissed her off.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I hear ya! I hear ya!:cookoo: Im going to give Deb a pair of rubber gloves and some KY jelly and tell her to think of somthing you did that pissed her off.
If that be the case, better give her a CASE of gloves and KY, cause I would guess that she has a LONG list all-ready

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
How about some of that pumis hand cleaner insted of KY.:mrgreen:
and a BROOM handle instead of gloves, after what DAVE did to us with you being out of contract, a jail break was being planed on your be half, so even the broom handle and the pumis may be to easy on him

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Zout did tell me he was going to have a little fun on my behealf when i told him i would be off line for a few days. So i expected somthing. it's all in fun.:jumpin:

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If it's not one thing, it's another! I was doing my final PM on the A3, hitched up the water buffalo and was going to take it for a drive. Ker-pow! An airline on the air assisted steering blew, right where the tight bend is where it connects to the actuator. Instant pressure drop to zero. I've cut off the air to the power assist steering and am now in search of someone that can make me a new line. Probably impossible on a Sunday in the North GA mountains. This fiasco was immediately followed by my wife informing me that a bear tore up the wood enclosure for our well. Really did a number on it. Probably the same bear that has been tearing up the tarp on my 105 trailer.

I've just about got everything together that I am bringing, except the firewood I promised. I intend to cut and load it tomorrow. Otherwise I'm not loading my truck with everything else until very early Thursday morning because I don't have a tarp on my truck. Not supposed to rain, but who knows, plus the dew.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just wanted to mention we did a test run with our new equipment this past weekend at a local festival making sure our vinyl cutter and plotter will be working this year and everything went good! We have a larger plotter this year so if anyone wants a larger decal say 22" x 22" like a star we can do it for you.

We will be set up to do vehicle decals for you as well as signs if you need them for a business back home we will do them for you while we are there no problem.

Not sure if I should be posting this under this thread but just wanted to mention it. Last year we tried to do this and we had a malfunction with our equipment. I will be offering our 24x18 coro signs at $8.00 of our normal price.

If anyone knows that they will want something done you can start sending me your ideas now and I can start looking at them!

3 DAYS LEFT BEFORE THE BIG DAY! Where O Where has the time gone! Cant wait.....ARE WE THERE YET?

poppop

Well. almost ready to go and now I maynot get to come, or at least for the whole time. My Wife has been sick for a couple years and getting worse. That is why you did not see much of her last year. This has been a really bad year and she has been seening at least 7 different Doctors tring to find out what is wrong. She is better but still a long way from well. She has been tring to get an appointment at Mayo in Jacksonville and finally got one, Wednesday, October 19. She has ben saying Oh, I can go by myself which I had my doughts. The closer we get the more concerned she is and today I told her I would have to go with her. Maybe I will get to come part of the time, we will just have to see what happens at Mayo and what kind of shape she is in when we get home.

The only things I was bringing was a csae of grease for Gimp and a gallon for someone else. I am supposed to get two tires from Joe. I know the grese is not a big deal but I certainly would like to get the tires. If nothing else maybe I can come on Saturday. Boy. I sure hate to miss the PIGGY, and the cherries, and the pink juice, and the trailrides. and the campfire, and most of all, the PEOPLE.

Last edited:

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Wife is way more important than the rally, hope things get better with her

zout

Pop - I would be glad to take over or bring back whatever you need - I will have more room coming back cause there will not be a PIG in the trailer - let me know if I can be of assistance for you.

GamaGoatGirl

If nothing else maybe I can come on Saturday. Boy. I sure hate to miss the PIGGY, and the cherries, and the pink juice, and the trailrides. and the campfire, and most of all, the PEOPLE.
We will miss you,but your wife comes first! I am sorry to hear that she hasn't been feeling well! Hope they can figure it out and she can feel better soon!

Amy

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lloyd, take care of the Mrs. If there is anything I can help with or take care of at the rally, just let me know.

3dAngus

The only things I was bringing was a csae of grease for Gimp and a gallon for someone else. I am supposed to get two tires from Joe. I know the grese is not a big deal but I certainly would like to get the tires.
Poppop, I was the one down for the other gallon of grease. Don't even give it a second thought. Take care of the Mrs. I'm sure she has given you a lot of good years. I wish you both well.

edited: reason; Invitation for food, peace and rest removed due to being Out of the path according to google maps.

If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know. And to think, I just passed by your area coming up from the Savannah area a few hours ago. I could have stopped by and picked up a few things and delivered to the rally for ya.

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Let me also throw this out there LLoyd. If you and Deanna were to stop by you would be welcome to use my cabin for your needs.

poppop

Thanks Kenny, But that will be three hours out of the way. We are 25 miles from I-95 and then a straight shot to Jacksonville.

3dAngus, you passed 4 miles from my house at the Statesboro exit. You could have picked up the grease and the Grits also, I just got them today. I sure hate for all those Yankees to miss out on their grits. I am suppossed to get two tires from blythewoodjoe, maybe you can bring them back to Perry for me.

On that note Kenny, Did I see earlier you might come home by paperqe's. If so he is only about 60 miles from me if you have room for the tires.

Zout, thanks for the offer also. I may take you up on it if I can't get anything closer. That will give me a reason to come visit you and Deb.

3dAngus

Two tires from blythewoodjoe. Got it. Please PM me and blythewoodjoe the details (so he will know) and consider it done. I might even be able to drop off at your house in Dec. if you're not in a hurry. Otherwise they will be here in Middle Ga. for you to pick up any time you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.