• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2012 SS Ga Rally Info thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

212sparky

Dad his leaving his duece in Hiawassee with too much diesel in the oil. He is riding down with Gary in his M35A3. I'm leaving to head that way since they will be delayed. I know trucks that have done this before but cannot remember how to fix the problem with diesel getting in the oil maybe someone can enlighten me.
Sounds like the FDC failed. Oil change time. Oil all over can be from the slobber tube. Or if your front Axel pinion seal failed it could be from that.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The guys from the South Carolina low country made up a low country boil, And at this time, all work has stopped. Jason has the entire back of a golf cart loaded with the boil, and everyone is partaking of the goodies.:jumpin:

Looks like all work has stopped for a while.......

zout

That low county boil was absolutely delicious - thanks fellas - OOPS -= I guess I will just walk over to your campground and help you with that jar of apple something ! Just a thank you for the dinner to help your night go smoothly.

Waiting for CAMO to get here and they like working in the dark - so expect them around dark o roma time - For all that do not know - its PAPABEARS BIRTHDAY :jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin: - boy do we have a surprise for you awaiting.

Whiterabbit

We used to hang 'em upside down from a wrecker and beat 'em with a stick if it was their birthday in the field. Uncle Sugar kind'a frowns on that now. They call it Hazing, we called it fun in the field! Ahhh, the good 'ol days.:grin:

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Low country boil was out of this world. Many thanks to Jason and his dad.
Camo crew just rolled in, and the joint is starting to jump........
:jumpin:

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have been killing myself for 4 weeks to get my bobbed M35A3 ready to leave out tomorrow for the rally. This afternnon the batterys died, charged them, they are toast.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Quick update. I arrived at 1800 hrs. Gimpy, SW, Crusher and Sandflea have arrived as well. All is good.

100acre

I decided to drive my M1008 and tow my M101a2 . We (Bayleaf and I and the eggs) are hoping to arrive safely and in at least two pieces. Any prayers are welcome for a safe and uneventful drive. See you guys tomorrow.:jumpin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks