• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 Georgia Rally Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Thread

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some miscellaneous items to spend the rest of your lunch money on....

AS STATED EARLIER, please direct all inquiries and pic requests to:
flmilitarytrucks@gmail.com

Slave cable - $200
24 Volt Lugmaster Impact Wrench - NEW in bag - $400
Inflator hose and gauge - $20
Assorted lug wrenches - ?
Battery hold-down frames and J-bolts
10 - rubber bead lock rings - $5/ea
3 - deuce heaters - $50/each
NOS air tanks - 9.5" x 37" - $30/ea
M105 end rails, fiberglass, green and tan - $75/pair
NEW - HEMTT Rims, O-rings, and nuts - $200/ea
5 - M105 metal bows, VG condition - $100/set
Red Beacon Light Bar - works good - $75
NEW - 15' Trailer Cords, 7-pin "civilian" style - $40/ea
Humvee rims, 12-bolt - $30/ea
Run-flats for 16.5 rims - $10/ea
M915 - 5th wheel plate assy, w/ramps, air-slide - $120
Deuce Bumperettes - Nice - $50/pr

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Ok folks...something dropped into my lap and if there is sufficient interest I'll stock up and bring a load to the rally. I met a fellow that gets seconds from a factory that makes rubber floor mats. These are the high dollar ones you see in Granger and similar catalogs. They are non-slip and bacterial resistant (food grade). They would make great floor mats for trucks and to put in cargo beds if you carry passengers. Right now I have three sizes: 2'X5'@$10.00, 3'X5'@$20.00 and 3X10@$35.00. This is so far under retail it is unreal. If you want one or more PM me. I will do discount for 5 and over. If I don't get enough orders I'll only bring what I have and sell them first come, first served. Thanks for supporting my addiction.:mrgreen:

Attachments

zout

HEY WM - how thick are those pads ?? Just wondering if I have to bring a razor blade or a beaver to the rally when I buy one to cut up and place in the M909 ??

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
HEY WM - how thick are those pads ?? Just wondering if I have to bring a razor blade or a beaver to the rally when I buy one to cut up and place in the M909 ??
They're about 1/2 inch thick. I had to trim them (I got them just like they came out of the mold) but I used a small pair of sissors and didn't have any issues.

2002ford

I cant make it this year but I have a complete dual exhaust for a m1009 almost new/ no cuts/ solid from front to rear. $50 for it. I could get it ss expressed if someone is interested. I have a few starter cores and a good running 6.2 also. Just send me a PM.

zout

TWM (Zout. Please bring the beaver. That alone will be worth the price of admission.) I was only thinkin of how much work my sisters had to do to get the floormat to size in the new M909. I could sell tickets and donate all the funds back to the rally just to watch them 3 kuckleheads.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I cant make it this year but I have a complete dual exhaust for a m1009 almost new/ no cuts/ solid from front to rear. $50 for it. I could get it ss expressed if someone is interested. I have a few starter cores and a good running 6.2 also. Just send me a PM.
Doug, if you do end up with an extra pair of rims for the M1009, I'm very interested. JW could likely get them for me! Sorry to hear you can't make it, more GSA trucks to pick up?? :LOL:

Congrats to the person thats getting the double Hardigg field desk from me. You don't know who you are but rest assured, somebody will be leaving with it!

Last edited:

2002ford

Recovery, I burned up to much vacation getting trucks. Lol. 5 days in New York was my last of it. Although I have gotten 2 more trucks since then. Hehe. The ones on my truck are yours as soon as I swap axles. I also have a nice set of hub caps for you if interested.

I will hate myself for a few days while you all have fun down there. I hope to go to Haspin for at least one day. Its just 2 hours away.

3dAngus

Forgot about these.
I have these clean 20 Mhz Dual Channel Oscilloscopes for those who work on generators and radios. They measure amplitude and time of a signal waveform. You can see how dirty your electrical output is and troubleshoot the electronics components while hot. These are normally for technicians, not the person who has never seen one or knows what to do with it.
They have a built in carrying handle.
They are two channel, meaning you can look at two signals at the same time, next to each other, and see phase differences or amplitude differences, your choice.
Ga Rally special at $100 each.
No probes are included, but I can come up with some new X10 probes for another $15 bucks or so. PM me if interested. I have 4 good ones tested at this price I can let go. Pictures are difficult to tell sizing, so these are your normal everyday sized portable oscilloscope that have been so popular for the last 2-30 years or so.

You would need a high voltage probe to look at some of the higher voltages. I don't have but one and am keeping it. It was about $17 or so on ebay.

I also carry higher frequency oscilloscopes for more, starting at $200. PM me for details if interested. I carry Hewlett Packard Synthesized Signal Genertors up to 22 Ghz, Spectrum Analyzers in the HP8566 and 8568, stable waveform generators, powersupplies, power meters to 18 Gigahertz, and other HP equipment so if you need anything to repair any MV related equipment by way of electronics, I probably have it in stock. Some of this equipment ran up over $50K so you can expect it to still cost a couple thousand if you are looking at high end equipment. I usually use them for wireless 2.4 Ghz testing, radar, microwave communications, and other special projects I put together in my Mad Scientist Labs above the Garage.

Attachments

Last edited: