• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 Georgia Rally Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Thread

ODDBALL007

Have 10 american tools. They are broken but you can return. 7 on left are craftsman. 3 on right are matco on top and 2 bottom are snap onuploadfromtaptalk1380675833807.jpguploadfromtaptalk1380675852918.jpg

Price 100 bucks

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dang Lloyd, you sound like a farmer. Ryan, was looking for flightline to lay out the field. I was laughed at.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Got some more boarding ladders, some are spoken for. I will have new mil spec cold start $15ea and will be bringing an NOS in crate AO42-3 mule gen set motor $350ladder 001.jpg003.jpgao42a.jpgao42.jpgladder5.jpg

Thanks guys all ladders are pre sold!

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
OK folks....I went back to my mat vendor today and stocked up on the items I previously posted. He made me an offer I couldn't refuse and I got some different items.
One is a large 6'x8' rubber mat. It would be ideal for a deuce bed or inside a S280 shelter. Price is 75.00 which is less than half the retail cost at a famous supply house. I only have one for display purposes but if you order them I can get more.
I also got some 70"X45" and 62"X45 fiber type mats like those that are rented by businesses. Prob around 40.00 each on these. In addition I got some 18X18 squares that can be fitted to fill odd spaces. I only have 4 but I can get more before the rally if there is an interest. 3.00 each unless you buy 6 or more.
PM me with orders so I can keep track of what I need to stock up on.

Attachments

davesgmc

thats cheap on the either cylinders. I see the cheapest ones listed at napa are like $30, and the ones that are avail are like $47 each!

100acre

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will have a complete M39 winch setup at the rally, PTO, cab levers and linkages, Driveshaft, Front wrecker winch with tensioner and level wind, and frame extenstions. The winch and the extentions are pitted and rusty in places, but the whole deal works like it should and doesn't leak, and the levelwind is even free and moves correctly. Needs bolt for tensioner lever I might have it laying around. You can put this on a 809 series if you have the driveshaft lengthened. No cable. Will get pics up tonight.

$1200 OBO

1958 M274

I have a few more items to sell, and I'm only bringing them if they are sold ahead of time...

Takeout M35A2 radiator. I removed this from one of my trucks earlier this year. It did not leak, held pressure, and maintained temperature fine. The steel vertical support on the drivers edge of the core is rusty, and the expansion of the rust has pushed the mount loose where it was soldered to the upper tank. The lower tank support is also coming loose. Replace the rusty part and resolder the mounts to the tanks and you'll have a good radiator. $60

Pioneer tool rack $25

CJ5 Grill Screen $15

Military cargo tie towns for use with 1/4" chain. $15 each or $50 for four

Two nice M16A2 replicas with real stocks, handguards, pistol grips, and front sight housings on steel barrels. Assembled on a solid aluminum receiver with no moving parts. $315 each.

Attachments

Last edited:

Chief_919

I have a few more items to sell, and I'm only bringing them if they are sold ahead of time...

Takeout M35A2 radiator. I removed this from one of my trucks earlier this year. It did not leak, held pressure, and maintained temperature fine. The steel vertical support on the drivers edge of the core is rusty, and the expansion of the rust has pushed the mount loose where it was soldered to the upper tank. The lower tank support is also coming loose. Replace the rusty part and resolder the mounts to the tanks and you'll have a good radiator. $60

Pioneer tool rack $25

CJ5 Grill Screen $15

Military cargo tie towns for use with 1/4" chain. $15 each or $50 for four

Two nice M16A2 replicas with real stocks, handguards, pistol grips, and front sight housings on steel barrels. Assembled on a solid aluminum receiver with no moving parts. $315 each.
ill take the CJ5 grill screen

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can also bring a LDS that ran great when pulled. No turbo. Has 5ton bellhousing on it still. Appears to have a coolant leak from rear headgasket, not 100% sure. With 5ton power steering pump- $1300 Without- $1000 I will only load if I have a commitment ahead of time for it.

Also have an M39 radiator, for multifuel, in decent shape, no leaks, cools fine and holds pressure. $200 I would also like to have someone commit to it before I load it.

I will have a brand new only test run D turbo there for sale- $400

Will have a known good takeout hydraulic head for an LDT for $200 there as well.

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I can also bring a LDS that ran great when pulled. No turbo. Has 5ton bellhousing on it still. Appears to have a coolant leak from rear headgasket, not 100% sure. With 5ton power steering pump- $1300 Without- $1000 I will only load if I have a commitment ahead of time for it.
Do I have anything you want to trade for that? You can have clintogf-she's really nifty!