• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 Georgia Rally Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Thread

Jimma

Still plan to bring 2 9x20 tires on the rim. Pretty good tread $20 each. A very nice deuce arctic grill cover $50. Let me know if your interested.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
patracy will do thundercracker it was used on package conveyor it's approx 4'wide x 1/4" thick, people use it for bed liners, mudflaps, floor mats, mule mats, floor mats in the shop
some guys used it on their floor so the tanks would not tear up the concrete i have a piece i use if i have to work on something outside,???? if you want a roll that will be all i will promise the rest will be available first come first serve I want to have enough for the people it's promised to thanks for understanding and i should have more in the near future micro
Dang and I was hoping to get some to make sand ladders with and more to keep my keester from frying when I sit in the bed of the truck. It get hot enough out here to fry and egg on the metal. I'd do it and eat it just to show but I've already got enough carc paint in my system.

goldneagle

I would like a conveyer roll if either timntrucks or Jeff Davis could bring it back with them. Even a partial roll would be fine. (I need it for the cab of the M931 I am repairing.)

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Plewhiskey, I have a steering wheel puller, nos, that you can borrow. I can bring it to the rally, or ship it. If you want it shipped, all I ask is that you cover shipping both ways.

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Microjeep I would like to thank you for going out of your way to offer the conveyor belt to the SS members. And load the belt, drag it south and unload. Your efforts and offer represent the true spirit of SS members.

We salute you!
I'm glad to have something to offer to club, my job keeps me from participating in many events or being able to help with projects but sometimes I need help with something and don't want to be a freeloader.

I'm planning to volunteer when I find out my schedule, i would suggest a sign up sheet at registration with times listed that help is needed,

would also suggest to newbies volunteering is one of the best ways to get to know your fellow members even trivial or mundane tasks are fun when you're meeting and talking to new people

No salute needed, but a cold Coors Light is appreciated!

The members make the club and as far as i'm concerned this is the best club there is!
​ "GO OD GO"

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Thanks again for providing this. MicroJeep do you have an updated list of who got some of the belt from you?
All belt is spoken for at this time, i will have more in the future, i know logistics is an issue but it comes from all over so i'll post when i have more and where it's at. List at this time makincold, davidhdale,ferro, mac53, 73m819, swiss, timntrucks, emd0567/phil2968, gunnermac, wreckerman893, patracy, thundercracker, willfreeman,clinto, carnac, 3d angus, goldneagle, and one person pm'ed me so i don't know if they want to be listed.

Also
i have a bolster trailer in good shape 5 good tires and 6 up-rites no cord for the lights, scrap would bring $400 so i will sell it for that.
i have a front axle for a cucv dana, 60, 4.56 gears, rotors and calipers, lockout hubs, springs from the front of an ambulance,but no tie rod $250.00

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Richard, are you going to go fetch it before the rally? I need to call him but I can't get any time in silence where I can make the call.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Richard, are you going to go fetch it before the rally? I need to call him but I can't get any time in silence where I can make the call.
I spoke to him today and I'll be going over to his place soon to get the trailer. He is out of town right now but if you want his phone number PM me.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Since the Boss Lady is going to follow me with the Dodge Dually and gooseneck loaded with trade goods I'm going to put this out here. I still have the M275 for sale and since it is lighter than a deuce I may load it up and bring it if anybody is seriously interested. If I haul it over there the asking price will be $4300.00. I'll take $3000.00 cash and partial trade on the rest. I would consider trading even for a decent bob deuce or something else if I don't get a cash offer. I do not have an Alabama title and never tagged it. I can only give a bill of sale with it so keep that in mind depending on where you live.

Attachments

Last edited: