• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 Georgia Rally Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Thread

JOECOOL48

Is there anyone needing a set or two of Camouflage Net Support System? They are new. Included 12 fiberglass poles (4' in length), 18 spreader battens, 6 batten adapters, 18 aluminum stakes, and one rubberized nylon storage bag

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am seeking a non gold plated HMMWV scissor jack. Not looking for the geared one but the HD one. Pic below. There was a bunch released a while back. If you have one in the $30 price range please post up.

Attachments

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I am seeking a non gold plated HMMWV scissor jack. Not looking for the geared one but the HD one. Pic below. There was a bunch released a while back. If you have one in the $30 price range please post up.
I got a few I can bring $25 each with handlejacks.jpg

zout

I have two 900x20's on rims and one I think has the deuce and half crank winch on it - tread is still really good and one has new tube and flapper in it and new split ring on it - I have no way to get them to the rally at this time but they can be had very reasonably or trade - not looking for much besides them away from the side of my garage. Pm me

wilfreeman

OK guys, I bit the bullet and bought a deuce! Now, seeing as shipping is so high, I figured the GA rallyis the place to pick up the parts I need. Heres my list - and I might add to it before the rally gets here:

- Park brake lever (handle)
- Low air pressure buzzer
- Air filter gauge (under steering column)
- Fuel sending unit (i haven't checked it yet, so I might not need this)
- Right side mirror bracket and mirror + round mirror on left
- Bridge plate #s
- Possibly a tailgate
- Personnel strap for bed

PM me with what you have + prices
Updated list - still looking for these pieces:

- Low air pressure buzzer (did you find one clinto?)
- Fuel sending unit
- Bridge plate #s
- Straight tailgate

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
A few more deuce parts I would like to pick up at the rally
1 E brake shoes
2 cargo bed personnel strap
3 gear drive lug wrench
4 boarding ladder
5 wiper motor (passenger side if it matters)
6 tri color cargo cover with end flaps

Thanks Micro

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Low air pressure buzzer (did you find one clinto?)
I looked a couple hours ago and I am afraid I had forgotten my spare went on TMNT's deuce.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have two 900x20's on rims and one I think has the deuce and half crank winch on it - tread is still really good and one has new tube and flapper in it and new split ring on it - I have no way to get them to the rally at this time but they can be had very reasonably or trade - not looking for much besides them away from the side of my garage. Pm me
I bet with just a little help, you can get them strapped to the hood of that 900!:D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks