• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 Georgia Rally Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Thread

tbanks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Found some more stuff to bring.A couple M16a1 and 2 M16a2 rubber duck with metal barrels.1 M60 rubberduck with metal barrel,1 heavy towbar and 1 light towbar with feet.

Have 1 set of 5 ton uprights and bows in very good condition fiberglass for 75.00.Im not bringing theese unless someone commits on them.

ivbeenrokd

We'll planning on coming Friday for the afternoon to look at the trucks, sell some parts/buy some parts/trade some parts!

I'll plan on bringing the small parts (things I can fit in the bed of a pickup) but won't bring any of the larger items (tires, wheels, etc) unless someone chimes up and wants me to bring something. We'll be there around mid day Friday.

All parts OBO, so don't be afraid to make an offer if you want something, worst I can say is no! ;)

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?113382-46-quot-michelins-modified-HEMTT-wheels

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...s-fiberglass-troop-seats-starter-generator-et

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?109830-1953-GMC-XM211-part-out

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?114120-Michelin-14-00r20-XZLs

In addition to what's listed I'm also looking for a cab and both side steps/boxes.

Thanks,
John

Last edited:

Chief_919

Found some more stuff to bring.A couple M16a1 and 2 M16a2 rubber duck with metal barrels.1 M60 rubberduck with metal barrel,1 heavy towbar and 1 light towbar with feet.

Have 1 set of 5 ton uprights and bows in very good condition fiberglass for 75.00.Im not bringing theese unless someone commits on them.
PM sent on M60

ivbeenrokd

I've also got a 1970 M35a2c for sale with 46xxx miles and 24xx hours. Heater, springer, drop side, fiberglass troop seats, excellent soft top. Body is solid: rust under the driver light bucket and on the passenger side of the cab. Cab is bent where the driver mirror attaches. Bed has surface rust but none through. Truck starts on the first hit. $3,900. Can get pictures on Wednesday. Willing to drive it to the rally but will be firm on the price. If someone wants to pick it up in Knoxville I may be a little negotiable. :)

100acre

What do you want for the light tow bar?

Blythewoodjoe

I had not planned to bring anything to sell this year, but my brother in law will be attending (in one of my trucks) so we are now going to bring what ever I can fit in the truck. I will be arriving Thursday if all goes well and most of the stuff will be with me. He will arrive Friday afternoon. He will be the official store manager. I will be around but I don't plan to stay near the stuff and try to sell anything so if you want any of the stuff I will be bringing, you will find a friendly salesman on site Friday evening and Saturday. I will be happy to talk with you before he gets there if you can find me. I have lots of deuce stuff and maybe some tires too. I have some jacks for a trailer I will post a picture of here. They where in my M750. A couple look new. Come by and make me an offer on anything. I don't plan to bring anything home. I still have at least one of each at home. I will post more pictures as I load the truck. Not sure what I will bring. I am walking around the property and grabbing stuff.

Joe

Attachments

Reckless

Just got a complete running driving deuce to part out. Has drop side bed, tailgate is no good, bed is rusty. Has a hardtop( top is beat, back panel looks new) Fenders are no good.
Has PTO and control lever.

Let me know what you want and I can bring it to the rally!

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Weather Update: Looks like the Union Point area got about 1.09 inches of rain last night. There will be rain continuing a bit this morning and clear skis coming as the day progresses. Great test of how well everyone setup their tents and campers :)

Chief_919

Just got a complete running driving deuce to part out. Has drop side bed, tailgate is no good, bed is rusty. Has a hardtop( top is beat, back panel looks new) Fenders are no good.
Has PTO and control lever.

Let me know what you want and I can bring it to the rally!
PM sent on PTO

usmctopgun

We are planning to drive up on Thursday or Friday and tent camp for a couple days. If all goes well we will be bringing the 936A2 and a 101 or 105 trailer.

Some of the goodies I plan to bring.

Pelican Cases (many shapes and sizes 1600, 1610, 1660, im2400, im2600, and many more / let me know if you have a particular request though)
Medical supplies (lots of SAM splints and Israeli bandages)
ACU Goretex jackets
Gen 3 fleece jackets
new style leather combat gloves
goretex flyers gloves
winch chain
deuce lug nuts
Eagle Industries coyote brown 30rd mag pouches, medical pouches, canteen pouches, and grenade pouches (all current issue)
new old stock 30k BTU MRAP air conditioner unit and 3 fan condenser (on request only)

I need one of these rims in case anyone has one they can bring, off a 900 series 5 ton.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks