• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 SS Georgia Rally Info SSGR13 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: Official 2013 SS Ga. Rally Info thread

JW, I'm going, and think SW is too. I have spot 56 for the camper. Tentative plans are to leave gimps early wed morning.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Holy cow!!! Time has flown. We need to get cracking on the new camper, haven't done anything yet (time to panic.) I called today trying to get a water/power hookup site for the bomber area and they said they were already taken. So put our names down in case of any cancellations.... No worries though, we should have the solar hooked up. May just have to borrow water from someones facet. Can't wait..... I think we will be up there the late on the 6th or early on the 7th.
Come down to spot 12. I have that one rented, and will not be using the water very much. As long as I can have one ext cords worth of power, we are good........

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Holy cow!!! Time has flown. We need to get cracking on the new camper, haven't done anything yet (time to panic.) I called today trying to get a water/power hookup site for the bomber area and they said they were already taken. So put our names down in case of any cancellations.... No worries though, we should have the solar hooked up. May just have to borrow water from someones facet. Can't wait..... I think we will be up there the late on the 6th or early on the 7th.
We'll save you a patch of grass or mud depending on the weather! Get a tread mill and put the dogs on it and hook it to the camper! Plenty of power!:idea:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Yup...EMD has spot #12 and CAMO has #11...and another one...somewhere LOL! We can definately "hook you up" with power and water.:papabear:

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Papabear, looks like we'll be neighbors again. Got the spot between you and the MKT......just so it's not a straight shot tween you and the chow line.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
56 days to kickoff. Many will be there for the pre-game celebration. Pack your wares, stow your gear and top off the fluids.

Status
Not open for further replies.