• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 SS Georgia Rally Info SSGR13 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Let me try to remember where they came from.

I can't wait, 55!...............days. (Think Sammy Hagar)

mdmorganwife

Come down to spot 12. I have that one rented, and will not be using the water very much. As long as I can have one ext cords worth of power, we are good........
Yup...EMD has spot #12 and CAMO has #11...and another one...somewhere LOL! We can definately "hook you up" with power and water.:papabear:
Thank you guys so much! Can't wait to see everyone, It has been to long! I usually am good about planning things. Just been crazy lately! And Tigger, Deuce has slowed way down. He only gets small spurts of energy a couple times a day now. He has turned into the "Lazy Dane" they are known for. Hoping to get started this weekend on the camper(don't worry I will start a thread on it.) Just hoping it isn't as bad as the M109 we had.aua

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Thank you guys so much! Can't wait to see everyone, It has been to long! I usually am good about planning things. Just been crazy lately! And Tigger, Deuce has slowed way down. He only gets small spurts of energy a couple times a day now. He has turned into the "Lazy Dane" they are known for. Hoping to get started this weekend on the camper(don't worry I will start a thread on it.) Just hoping it isn't as bad as the M109 we had.aua
Hmmm...sounds like you've been talking to MB again Mahala!! A man just can't win around here!!

Attachments

sandcobra164

I'm looking forward to it. I'm not sure what I'm wearing this year though. I took the Deuce last year so it should be Sarge's year to shine (The NOS USMC M1028). I'll wait to hear from PB as to whether he needs a driver and has trailer space. Sarge has been to the Rally before but he's mostly a spectator as he can't really pull much out of a hole unless it's something as small as Tigger's Medic Jeep. He did make it through all the trails on stock and I really mean stock from 1985 Firestones. It's amazing how storing something in dehumidified will preserve all of the rubber pieces so well. He sat in that environment for about 23 years of his life. He's almost got 6,000 miles on him now.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In reference to the bladder stickers, I'll have Gary burn me out a stack of them. Red with white letters as pictured or yellow with black letters. I may do a little of both if there is equal appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.