• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2013 SS Georgia Rally Info SSGR13 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

walkerhunter

Interior is complete bathroom, led lighting, two queen beds and a twin in the bunk, hardwood floors, od curtains from tent halves, and a big out door shower on the rear. Yall will see cant post pics dont wana spoil it. The driver side will be getting a big mural next week. Cant wait to see all yall.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Guys, I will have 35 stickers at the rally. They will be black and yellow. They will set you back $2.15 ea. Thats exactly what I'm paying for them.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I missed the day 54 announcement so here goes and early start to day 53. $10 a day is now only going to net you $530. Better add a dollar a day so you can at least cover some fuel and chili-mac.

Squirt-Truck

Master Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You are gonna need more. Might consider a small version. At any rate add me to the list for the other 2 and now you will have to bring more........

Is it time yet.?.?.?.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here's what they look like! I will check to see if he can bang out some smaller ones if there is interest. These are roughly 2" x 4". I'll order another sheet today.

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
And then there were 52. That means you only have to wake up 51 more mornings (days for the overnighters) before the rally. If you save $15 a day you will have $765 to spend on stuff you didn't know you needed.

Did you know that you can eat 3 squares at the MKT for around $12 a day. If that's too much, be a regular volunteer and eat for free (sorry, the coffee pot Sentry and brewmeister is already selected). Another useless fact, no one loses weight at the GA Rally (unless you're too foolish to eat).

Where's Spicy?

Status
Not open for further replies.